The "your name here" thread

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Ninja_Stoker, May 30, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

For those of us that haven't yet had a thread started about us, I thought I'd start this one so that you don't feel left out & feel able to tell us all a little bit about yourself.

I'll start: I've just had my dinner. Delicious it was. Cooked it myself.

You?

2. Don't hate the playa hate the game sistaaaaa (imagine that said all sassy) :p

• Like Like x 2
  3. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Drinking cider. Pretzel snack was quite nice. Not a patch on last nights Phad Thai noodles in the Mish though.

Just the thoughts of a blonde, ex wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I just did a poo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Good effort. It took four posts to get onto my intellectual level.

Nice one sista.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've just put some bread on the bird table.

7. exJenny

Peeling a bit now. Bit disappointed it's not coming off in big strips though.

8. Put bin lids to bed, whacked a pizza in the oven and cracked a can of screech! Now going to watch my adopted country hopefully beat Peru, with the Dutch woman.

Sent from my iPhone, cos the wife is using MY iPad :(

9. Ninja_Stoker

Sorry, rules of the thread and all that: This is for those of us that don't have our own one.

Harsh but fair ;-)

10. Haha fair one, it's getting a bit crowded in here anyway- the hardship of having to share a thread with others (well I can imagine).

:D

11. Ninja_Stoker

There's a Dutch woman playing too?

Progress, eh? Before you know it, they'll be serving on submarines, too. ;-)

12. Mrs joint van Harrier is employed as the screech carrier, forgot to mention junior JFH had to be de head loused too!!

Sent from my iPhone, cos the wife is using MY iPad :(

13. exJenny

More cider consumed.

14. My new Karen Millen dress arrived today and I'm as pleased as punch about it. :dance:

I have agreed to advise and assist with writing a book about the Gallipoli campaign with a fellow WWI researcher...now feeling a tinge of regret, what have I let myself in for?!

I had mushroom omelette with salad for tea.

SP.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I just paid £16.99 for the Servisair Airport Lounge and have so far had 9 bottles of Kronenbourg, 2 brandys, 3 Espressos, an entire salad bowl of olives. two Danish Pastries, a piece of banana cake and an argument with myself.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Had chicken curry and rice tonight followed by fruit scones with clotted cream and raspberry jam. I try to stick with traditional English food.....

• Like Like x 2
  17. Monty, who won the argument?

18. Ate so much last night at a birthday party meal that I have been unable or unwilling to eat at all today. But did have Sopa Ajo Blanco at lunch and a Southern Comfort and a Twix now.

I like a well balanced diet!

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Anyone fancy a shag?

Posted from Hell using Lucifer's mobile.

20. I think the one standing up fancies his chances.
    Shag-pair.jpg