The "your name here" thread

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
For those of us that haven't yet had a thread started about us, I thought I'd start this one so that you don't feel left out & feel able to tell us all a little bit about yourself.

I'll start: I've just had my dinner. Delicious it was. Cooked it myself.

You?

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Drinking cider. Pretzel snack was quite nice. Not a patch on last nights Phad Thai noodles in the Mish though.

Just the thoughts of a blonde, ex wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Peeling a bit now. Bit disappointed it's not coming off in big strips though.

Just the thoughts of a blonde, ex wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up!

Put bin lids to bed, whacked a pizza in the oven and cracked a can of screech! Now going to watch my adopted country hopefully beat Peru, with the Dutch woman.

Sent from my iPhone, cos the wife is using MY iPad :(

sweetpea

Lantern Swinger
My new Karen Millen dress arrived today and I'm as pleased as punch about it. :dance:

I have agreed to advise and assist with writing a book about the Gallipoli campaign with a fellow WWI researcher...now feeling a tinge of regret, what have I let myself in for?!

I had mushroom omelette with salad for tea.

SP.

G

guestm

I just paid £16.99 for the Servisair Airport Lounge and have so far had 9 bottles of Kronenbourg, 2 brandys, 3 Espressos, an entire salad bowl of olives. two Danish Pastries, a piece of banana cake and an argument with myself.

Ate so much last night at a birthday party meal that I have been unable or unwilling to eat at all today. But did have Sopa Ajo Blanco at lunch and a Southern Comfort and a Twix now.

I like a well balanced diet!