The wonderful world of M.I.L.F.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
That's Victoria Coren mate. She's hot, but her brother is that arrogant daysack of cunt Giles Coren, who is as amusing as the night of the long knives.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Twisted, Rude and crude stand up comedian/actress Sarah Silverman. Single, no kids, but born 1970, so in the category:

She was also responsible for one of the funniest set ups when she appeared on the 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' show in 2008. He was her boyfriend at the time and she made a special video for him, featuring a special guest star:

[video=youtube;eSfoF6MhgLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfoF6MhgLA[/video]

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
[Cont'd.]

A month later, Kimmel responded with his own video with Damon's friend Ben Affleck:

[video=youtube;TwIyLHsk2h4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4[/video]

Sarah would fit in well on RR as she likes to provoke controversy. From Wikipedia:

In a July 2001 interview on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien, Silverman used the ethnic slur "chink" in explaining that a friend advised her to avoid jury duty by writing a racial slur on the selection form, "something inappropriate, like 'I hate chinks.'" Silverman said she decided that she did not want to be thought of as a racist, so "I wrote 'I love chinks'—and who doesn't?" Silverman said that the joke satirizes the racist thought process. Guy Aoki of the Media Action Network for Asian Americans (MANAA) objected to her use of the slur. NBC and O'Brien apologized, but Silverman did not. Later, appearing on Politically Incorrect in July and August 2001, Silverman questioned Aoki's sincerity, accusing him of exploiting the opportunity for publicity. On an episode of the show, Aoki appeared with Silverman and stated that he did not accept Silverman's explanation, saying that it was not successful satire and that comedians should consult with groups such as his before performing such material. Silverman stated in an NPR's Fresh Air interview that she was asked to repeat the joke on Politically Incorrect, among other places, but she eventually dropped the joke from her act because she felt it was becoming stale. Silverman has since turned the complaint into grist for her standup act, saying that the experience helped teach her the important lesson that racism is bad: "And I mean bad, like in that black way."
:twisted:

JEANNE TRIPPLEHORN (50, one old man and one rug rat as far as I'm aware)

Wasn't she the one who took it up the back from Micheal Douglas is some film or other (can't remember the name of the movie)....selective memory !

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
JEANNE TRIPPLEHORN (50, one old man and one rug rat as far as I'm aware)

Wasn't she the one who took it up the back from Micheal Douglas is some film or other (can't remember the name of the movie)....selective memory !
Hmmm, you're probably thinking of "Weapons of Ass Destruction". I don't think Michael Douglas was in it though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rodgersthecabinboy Diamond Lil's 7
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 8
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 2