The wonderful world of M.I.L.F.

Billy the only problem I have with this excellent thread is when I open it I have to clear stern arcs as one never knows how many cloths they will have or not have on? I sit in an open plan office with my back to the door. Bonus my neck gets lots of exercise? Does that make me a purve?

Billy the only problem I have with this excellent thread is when I open it I have to clear stern arcs as one never knows how many cloths they will have or not have on? I sit in an open plan office with my back to the door. Bonus my neck gets lots of exercise? Does that make me a purve?
Furtively looking wet lipped at pics of semi naked women, hoping no one will see you, knowing if you get caught you will be humiliated and shunned by colleagues, but still you persist, you decide.

Last edited:
Furtively looking wet lipped at pics of semi naked women, hoping no one will see you, knowing if you get caught you will be humiliated and shunned by colleagues, but still you persist, you decide.
Saw a program years ago, I was on Mechs so must have been early 80’s. It showed different types of men and women and tried to prove that certain types were attracted to each other. Discussed in the mess next day, we agreed we wouldn’t say no to any of the women, I am sure a few wouldn’t of said no to anyone on the show, what they forgot in type casting was to include Matelots, we are not perverts we are made different. Jack of all trades including women we fancy?

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
Don't know if she's been on before but Melinda Messenger, 41 and 3 sprogs (and newly single again).
You've made me feel really old now....10 years ago I sat next to her on the same university course without having a clue who she was. It was only at the graduation ceremony that my dad pointed her out and I didnt know what he was on about!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

You've made me feel really old now....10 years ago I sat next to her on the same university course without having a clue who she was. It was only at the graduation ceremony that my dad pointed her out and I didnt know what he was on about!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
Is she as good in the flesh as she is in her photo's?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I E-mailed her programme "Cowboy Builders" and asked for a pair of pants ages ago...but the producer replied stating that she always goes Commando......so your shit out of luck
Funnily enough, here's a letter received today from the producers of a new documentary for Channel 4:

Dear Mr Pepperband,

On behalf of Channel 4 Television, may I thank you sincerely for your application submitted on behalf of your ex-wife for our new reality show due to be aired in August 2013. The photograph that you enclosed is also very charming.

Whilst agreeing that she could make a worthy and valid contribution to the programme if selected, I would like to point out that the correct title of the series is actually "Fact Hunt."

Kindest regards

Mary Hinge
Head of Light Entertainment
Channel 4 productions

:twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rodgersthecabinboy Diamond Lil's 7
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 8
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 2