The Wicked Witch

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by lsadirty, May 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sat watching SKY NEWS last night and noticed on the ticker tape "Cherie Blair says husband Tony is advising Goedon Brown how to win the next election".
    My initial thought was that this was an act of political solidarity, helping his successor out of a rather deep hole, but this morning's papers throw a rather diffferent light on it. Her new BOOK is being serialised, full of whinges and backstabbing, moaning about how poor financially challenged(!) Tony's pension was frozen by the vindictive Jock.
    Never had much time for her in the first place, free loader of the highest order, and another book that will not find it's way to my bookcase EVER. What a poisonous bitch. :toilet: :toilet:
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, for just one optimistic moment there, I thought this thread was announcing that Thatcher had died... :evil:
  3. I was all set to uncork the Laphroing as well even though the sun has not gone over the yardarm.

Have to say though I do not like that Blair woman at all, positively not a chip off the old block.
  4. Her and that vile husband typify modern Liebore.
  5. Sorry old boy will have to disagree with you on that one, they may well typify New Labour they are not typical of Labour.
  6. Thats what I said mate :)
    Modern Labour has nothing in common with (what I'd call) Traditional Labour :)
  7. New Labour, Old Labour, I personally do not think there is all that much difference apart from the packaging and sound bites.

It is and always has been Jobs for the boys with labour, as tight knit as any of the Old Boys Networks. Backhanders and blind eyes. High Taxation and bolloxing Public services. Do as I say not as I do.

Just about sums labour up over the last 40 - 50 years

edited due to typoes
  8. FFS what is your major malfunction, you are a with out a doubt, th most NEGATIVE Arse hole on this site what the f*ck makes you tick Mate.

You could not put together a cognitive train of thought you just BITCH BITCH BITCH.

PUT some thoughts together which are you OWN.

Tell use what YOU think and why rather than posting regurgitated BOLLOCKS

I will not hold my breath.

If You want to go back to inflation at 23%, and 5 million unemployed then fine I would expect that sort of thing from a fecking bottom feeder

9. Yawn
  10. PRICK :jocolor: :jocolor: :jocolor:

Check you PM's
  11. I have, nothing there!

12. Try Again Mate hell I can't type that quick
  13. Pinch
    You seem to have a far higher opinion of the labour party and government than most on here. have you been living under them for the past ten years or are you on planet cuckoo land. Agreed the first four years they looked good, but we had not notices their ever increasing taxes. They have taken more money out of working class pockets in an effort to beat child poverty in the shirking class households. The net result is that children of the working class are now in poverty, the children of the shirking class are still in poverty. Shirking class parents however have been gifted an ever increasing amount of benefits to spend down the pub, the local tattoo parlour, the ever increasing number of nail saloons and cheap crap gold shops.
    Labour governments now represent the loafing section of the community and no one else. Sorry, yes they have done a lot better for themselves as well.
  14. No, no ,no, Pinch. It doesn't matter how long you keep on defending St Tone's project, you will not be getting a Peerage!

He's now moved on to greater things, and left all you little people behind.

15. Bugger....

Oh Well never mind dink dink
  16. .... ??? I thought the whole point of this thread was to suggest that he hasn't actually moved any further than to pick up the strings of the puppet brown.

Please, please, please let her not sell any more than five copies of her bloody book. What a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Whilst out shopping this afternoon I Happened to notice Gordon Brown by Tom Bower sitting on the shelf, A nice large hard back, price £1.00. Nearly PMSL, and got 1 or 2 strange looks
  18. Well all I need to be a happy bunny is beer, baccy, bingo and Benidorm.
  19. I bet you came in your trousers at the display of zombies on the podium in Red Square, though!
  20. Best not to forget that our allies the Russians crushing defeat of the German 6th Army at Stalingrad changed the outcome of the war.

Streaky, can't you make your point without resorting to puerile smut?