The Weekend

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seenoffteefcuk, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wow what a weekend
    CP culled and a couple of new cnuts on the scene
    and my xmas party was a bag of shit but i did get extremely shiterz upset almost everyone at the do because i thought it could do with livening up.
    my digital maily sending machine is fcuked so doesnt show me the posts ive missed what the fcuk happened

2. There was a fight over a girl apparently. CP won but got fcuked off due to the manner in which he won.

Some private phots robbed from facebook where involved and much slagging and bitching was had.

I liken it to a fight in a club over a chick where one guy sparks the other clean out but is arrested for GBH.

That's about all I know as well, as like you, I was harry von turbo smashed over the weekend and the original threads have been deleted. :(

3. nnnnnoooooooooooooooooo

the barstewards
    im not sure wether im pissed off cos CP has been elbowed or that i missed the posts i have a feeling i would of appreciated them maybe even joined in
    private phots hhhmmm you put them on facebook you get what you deserve in my opinion.
    i take it the manner in which he won was disgustingly freakishly good posts that a more open minded group of us laugh at

4. Classic, one of his best.

5. i am absolutely threaders i missed these.