The Warrior Diet

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Nails, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wrote an e-book on this and charged 3 quid a copy for the file. But I'm gonna share the main points of this diet with you all here for free.

Basically the warrior diet is something that has been going on for years and years but what I personally have brought to light in modern times. It is intended for athletes or soldiers or anyone who has a physically demmanding lifestyle and basically tries to immitate how the warriors of old ate.

If you think of vikings and the like do you think they sat down to 3 square meals a day? Do you think they grazed on mini meals throughout the day? Ofcourse not. They didn't just stop fighting and raiding at 12 and sit down for a sandwhich. Warriors of old went out raiding and killing in the day and at night had one large feast after victory was done in the great hall with song and dance and celebration.

This is how anyone who wants to be a warrior should eat today. If you are joining the forces and intending to fight this is how you should eat. One large meal at night is better than 3 small meals each day. If you think, you as a soldier are going to live the life of a predator Now lets look how predators eat and lets look how prey animals eat. Thgink of a horse. It is a gentle herbivore that does not fight but runs from danger. How does this animal eat. Yes, it grazes. It eats bits of grass all day throughout the day. Now lets look at a snake, a predator, this animal has one large meal, like a mouse (which is big for a snake) and then doesn't need to eat for a long while.

Now as a soldier are you living more like the snake or the horse? Yes the snake. So it makes sense that this is how you should eat. Vikings and other raiders ate like this for a reason too. It was not uncommon for vikings or saxons or whatever to eat a whole pig to themselves at night. They would do this with large quantities of bread, mead and wine too.

Therefore, do not eat anything during the day but have an extremely large meal that contains lots of meat, bread and whatnot at night. A typical daily meal for me personally would be something like 2 chickens from morrisons, lots of pork, roast potatoes, big slices of thick bread and gravy and i'd drink mead, real ale and red wine with my meal. I would eat nothing else in the day. This gives you the energy to succeed in the day as a warrior.

Try it. You will see a vast improvement in your physical performance with this diet.

2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: :lol:

You really have hit form this week nails.

3. The only meat I eat is WreckerL's nice bick cock he he.

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mod Notice: Please be aware - the author of these posts (X.R.D.) is a psuedonym, and is not the real user, X.R.D (please note spelling). Please be cautious when replying; he may not be who you think he is...

5. And your crap at that as well Nails (it's a BIG cock, not bick muppet)

6. your talking out your arse warrior.

7. BY the way guys, WreckerL calls me Nails because he likes to fanbtasize about being bummed by Nails ... a real man ... when we have sex. I also like him calling me Nails because it makes me feel good about myself.

8. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. Off to bed u go then sweetie pie. I'll snuggle up to you while you drift off and just leave my finger sticking in your bum hole while u sleep ... just the way you like it. xx

10. Ow my gawd goes on a bit don't e.

11. What a load of bollocks on a muscle building diet, but fun to read.

12. Brilliant Nails, except that soldiers don't eat like that, think of why things like cheese and dried meat was invented? So it could be carried by soldiers in ration packs? I'm not the greatest expert on Saxons or Vikings or whatever, but these so called feasts certainly didn't happen everynight and the rumours about them eating pig a lot are just balls. I do know that warriors in the mongol empire (largest empire in the world thus I would consider them a better fighting force?) used to have rations and eat throughout the day, they kept dried meat under their saddles to tenderise it. Lions digestive systems and horses digestive systems are completely different to ours thus we shouldn't pay attention to what some dumb animals do. I have thrown down the gauntlet Nailz now pick it up.

13. MOD NOTICE

Moved to the gash barge.

AD
    MOD, H&F

14. Why the fook has this important piece of dietary info been moved to the gash barge? This could help people improve their performance.

Rookie-WWFC the only thing I have in response to your last post is that you are wrong. Vikings don't parade about with bits of cheese and dried meat on them.

15. Can you just scrub round the diet and teach us the songs? 8O :oops:

16. Actually you can scrub round the songs as well, this Viking bullsh*t is not going at all well.
    I just tried to rape the wife and she's kicked me in the mouth.
    Can't sing, F*ck. 8O :oops: :cry:

17. heh i think you will find there is reference in the anglo saxon chronicles to cheese wrapped in muslin being carried around, one can only assume if the saxons did it the vikes did

18. A typical daily meal for me personally would be something like 2 chickens from morrisons, lots of pork, roast potatoes, big slices of thick bread and gravy and i'd drink mead, real ale and red wine with my meal. I would eat nothing else in the day. This gives you the energy to succeed in the day as a warrior.

Try it. You will see a vast improvement in your physical performance with this diet.[/quote]

How the fcuk would you find the time to go warrioring when you've got to kill, cook and brew all this ? Oh, and not forgetting nipping down to Morrisons for the chickens ???? :? :? :? :?