the waiting list.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by hohohoey, Jan 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, all got a quick question...

i passed my RT test 17 months ago, i couldnt join at the time because i had a debt. i am now almost rid of the debt and looking to go back in when i have a letter confirming the debt is clear..

my question is will i still have to wait the full amount of time or will they take into account that i passed my RT test 17months ago?

2. also like to let you know that me and my brother share this forum name. he is joining raleigh in march going to train to be a submariner i am still unsure on the path i want to take...

3. on a slightly related note...

i finished all my tests last june and have been waiting for my date. since then i have taken out a small loan, should i let the afco know about this and will it affect my waiting time if i do, or is it totally irrelevent to my waiting time?

4. pretty sure that your loan payments cant be more than 50% of your monthly pay check so depends how big the loan is.

5. the loan is only £1000 over 12 months and my entry date will be between july and october by which time i will have paid off half of then loan anyway with a view to paying it off entirely by xmas

6. only a £1000 a month..

bloody hell

10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

One of you needs to change their forum name to avoid confusion

11. yeah this is my brothers i am going to set up an account i will try and do it now.

anyone got any answers for the questions i asked though?