The View From A 'Jungly' Cockpit 1958-2008

I picked up this book of dits after a visit to the FAA museum on Sunday, which I do have to say is still very much amazing, especially with a jungly 'king in the Concorde hall now!

The book published a good few years ago now (2009) is a fantastic insight into what the CHF pilots do and go through, especially as an aspiring pilot I'd highly recommend it to anyone as there are some hilarious parts to it, if anyone else has read it then you'll know what I mean!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: reminder to view contract performance reports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Quinquennial Review – GAD takes the long view MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Residents invited to view Perry Barr and Witton flood scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary: building blocks for Yemen solution are in view MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary: Building blocks for Yemen solution are in view MoD News 0
soleil Scottish Sun: "Birdseye View - Breathtaking Aerial Pictures Of Scotland Taken By Daredevil WW1 Pilot Who Survived Nine Crashes" The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS News story: The Long View - a lifetime of work in optronics is recognised in annual award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: A view of U.S. national defence from friends and allies MoD News 0
Trainer NEM is not going down so well in certain quarters.... View from the UPO Finance & Pensions 61
DemobJob Demob Job - view our latest job alert for ex-military The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
T FATs, an FAA candidate's view 2015! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
Stirlin IS propaganda : Charlie Winters view. Current Affairs 4
DemobJob CivvyJobs - View our latest job alert - 19 Sept 2014 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
slim A View from a Fart The Quarterdeck 28
soleil Mail: "Google SUB View: Explore Chatham's Last Naval Submarine" Submariners 3
A how to view subscribed threads? Site Issues 3
T An aussie's view of the UK Current Affairs 24
B If anyone could give me their advice and point of view? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
Scouse_Castaway Periscope View Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 9
trelawney126 Camp Bastion. Medics view of Casualties in Afghanistan Current Affairs 0
R Field of view Health & Fitness 22
Maxi_77 Improving Weather, improving view. Diamond Lil's 8
P Naval Service view of the RAF The Quarterdeck 161
Niner_Domestic A Canuck's view on our Submarine Service Submariners 7
P The Naval Service's view of the Army The Quarterdeck 35
flynavy view it before it gets removed The Fleet Air Arm 18
brazenhussy Harry in Afghan- a different view Diamond Lil's 7
The_Caretaker Whats your view Diamond Lil's 5
Scud RASing/Seamen Spec's - the view from the other side The Fleet 5
N A Three Badges View of 21st Century Diamond Lil's 46
Pontius Jungly SAR boy gets a Crab gong The Fleet Air Arm 14
soleil CHF - Jungly Heroes rescue Car Crash Victim The Fleet Air Arm 9
MoD_RSS A spell in the cockpit Current Affairs 5
stan_the_man Space shuttle cockpit Diamond Lil's 3
soleil Mail: "RAF And Royal Navy Pilots In The Cockpit On Your British Airways Holiday Jet" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil "Flt" Lt Richard Sambrooks shows BBC around a Hawk cockpit The Fleet Air Arm 6
K Cockpit dimensions The Fleet Air Arm 8
scouse Never let Tarts in the cockpit/Hangar pilots The Fleet Air Arm 10