The Very Last One !!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Aug 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, thats it, tonight I have worn my 'red jacket' for the very last time. Tonight was the Mess Summer Ball - my last time in RM Mess Dress, a bitter/sweet night for me. Next time I wear any form of mess (un)dress it will be dark blue. This has been a monumental night for moi

2. Just home.and seen your post.dont know you,but have a good standown shipmate. :salute:

3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Were you de-bagged?

5. Stand down mate. I'll miss your rendition of the Star Wars theme tune the most.
    [​IMG]

6. Well done on your achievement, however you are becoming a tad tedious now, we all know you are about to become an RN grunter. I have a suggestion that might hold you in good stead. Stop blowing your own trumpet (sic) incessantly.

Have a nice day

IDOITDEEPER

7. Ignore him Stix, before you know it you'll be taking 126 action against him, what goes around etc etc :wink:

8. Well you should brag, its an achievement that not a lot could do.
    BZ to you Jimbo you cleaver bastard.
    Now put your little blue dress on and go have a tot. Fuckin cross dresser. :roll: :D :wink:

9. It will take more than an ex RM Bandsman Sausage Officer to stick a C126 on me shipmate. :wink:

Have a nice day

IDOITDEEPER

10. He'll have his Chiefy to do that minor task - Soooo stand by from under :wink:

11. Get in the groove, they're E126's now :wink:

12. Does it still involve a hatch grating and hands to witness punishment?
    Yummy yummy. :) :roll:

13. Could have been a typo, perhaps he meant you like to blow your own strumpet.
    Well, who doesn’t? :wink:

All the best. mate.

14. Stix,

as you progress along and within the Bunhouse, you will no doubt have to assume suprise every time some old 'n' bold SR confides in you (usually in company) that they themself were 'offered a commission', before regaling you with their reasons for 'turning it down'. :roll:

In your situation you cannot reply 'Tell it to the Marines' can you, as they will have already just done that. :twisted:

All part and parcel of the joys of coming up thro' the hawse-pipe. :wink:

15. What happened to "D" then?

16. Disregard the idiots Jimbo. Best wishes for your forthcoming transformation, and please keep us posted on your progress. Some of us are actually interested.
    Good luck mate.

2BM.

PS You'll soon be able to post as StixJimboRN. :D

17. In a frock gayer or at least in your gay Ex rig 8O :roll: :D

18. or ExStixNowJimboRN or just Sir (not SAH!! Stix, it scares us timid matelot types)

19. :idea: Sausages-on-Stix

20. Only after your Part Three S/M qual. :twisted: