The vanity of Bliar!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by aussiepint, Jun 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am so sick of seeing TB get on yet another plane, waste more tax-payers money, waste more carbon emissions, shake yet another person's hand for what? His own vanity!
    The arguement has been made that if it 'can do some good', if he 'can make a difference' on this world tour, then it's a good thing...With what? He's going to be redundant in a few weeks! And where are the Torys in all of this? They should be spitting chips by now? It's unprecedented, and completely wrong! Rant over, soz x
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

At least he's spouting bollox in some other country than our own, and there is the positive thought of a plane crash or assasination.
  3. Now now steady in the ranks there!!
  4. The man`s a meglamaniac and the sooner he is sanctioned the better.......

er, Blair ...not Blobby

5. Blair sanctioned or sectioned Uncle Al??

6. Can not remember the film, but sanctioned was term used for assassination, so I'll go with Uncle Albert on this one. :violent3:
  7. Mikh, it was The Eiger Sanction with Clint Eastwood
  8. UncleAlbert Wrote: The man`s a meglamaniac and the sooner he is sanctioned the better.......

It's interesting just how similar the words vanity and insanity are. :frustrated: :banghead:

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bit like **** and crank.
  10. Just love word association games when they reflect real life!

SF :w00t:
  11. God, I loath that man. Have you noticed how many times he utters"I Believe" as if whatever he believes is correct, irrespective of what the majority of the population believe, or even his own party. :tp: Patronising
    End of rant :threaten:
  12. In fairness I don't think either Bliar or his party really believe in anything other than making certain their own interests are properly served.

13. F*****g psychopath totally divorced from reality,

14. Should that be sectioned?

We must remember however that he along with Bush Bufoon are on a mission from God.
  15. Oi..I have been sectioned, do not lump me in with that cnut :threaten:
  16. Were you aware that a climber acting as Eastwoods stunt double died on the Eiger whilst they filmed it harry?? perhaps we could do the same for Mr Bliar!!!
  17. That bubbly could make you do strange things, couldn't it?
  18. Bubbly? Stirling's got bubbly? Right, getting my coat on....
  19. Its bad enough him squandering the Tax payers money by gallavanting around the world,but WHY has he dragged that monster of a wife with him?is she paying her own way?If not WHY NOT?She wasnt elected to ANY Public Office as far as i can remember!!!
  20. Don't be so harsh Andy! Who else could get involved with that dodgy Australian Peter Foster (and his even dodgier wife, Carol Caplin), get him to negotiate a 'deal' on a couple of flats in Bristol, deny she had anything to do with him, get caught out, then tearfully blame the whole saga on the pressure of raising a family and being a mother?

C'mon mate she's a national treasure!