The 'Unbeastables'

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by ollie123, May 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone ever heard of the rarest of recruit that simply couldn't be beasted.

I have heard stories from friends who have undergone RM training. They speak of people who are so fit and or strong that punishing them wasn't possible.

Anyone know anyone like this?

2. I'd wager that such an animal would need the mental dog, more than the other two.

3. Yup. What do you want to know?? :strong: :thumright:

4. Thought you'd show up pretty quickly. :thumright:

5. Actually i'm at work but thats another story. It wasn't my fault i would run 50+ miles in a day for a bit of fun. :thumright:

6. That's what happens when you get chased by those Benny Hill Girls all the time. Da na na na na na na na na :dance:

7. Better than some woofter in a wifebeater and tight "Jimmy Summerville" jeans :thumright:

8. Do you mind, I resemble that remark, I have his thinning hair as well!! :thumright:
    NZB

9. Homo!! Enough said :thumright: :dwarf:

10. Bend over son, this won't hurt, much.
    NZB

11. Yes, he was last seen wearing his underpants over his CS trousers whilst attempting to saddle some creature in a pond in Scotia. Apparently he hitched a ride with a couple of geezers called Harry and Ron to get there!

IMD

12. Thanks, a very insightful errrrm insight!

13. You been in the twilight zone since last year then??

14. Yep, well not a recruit.

There was a guy in my battalion in the Army, who used to act as he wanted to any NCO's because he literally wanted to be beasted, he loved it. Everytime we were on exercise he would be carrying all the stuff he had with him everywhere even if most of it wasnt needed, and was always just being 'hardcore' in general lol. Carring 70lb+ for speed marches instead of 35 like everyone else, and then helping any slackers or taking more turns carrying the GPMG than he needed to, commonly cherping '******* get it into ya' lol

Nutcase.

He even turned up for PJFT absolutely wasted, and got 6 mins 50 or something stupid like that.. absolutely stinking of booze and still pished.

15. There's only one that I have heard of that is the really tough peice of meat i.e.Nails

16. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Neither recruit nor bootie, but an oggy field gunner, TC. Just gone outside, I used to train with him a few years ago, he was "mad for it", built weird training contraptions, lifted more than he should ever have and broke more matelots than an average BOST.

17. It did take almost 14 months for his response X.R.D, to be honest I can't even remember what I was on about, but that might be the sangria!!

IMD