The Two Worlds of Charlie F

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ageing_Gracefully, Mar 8, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

We have very kindly been offered two pairs of tickets (per site) to go and see this play in any one of the venues that it is playing. The cast includes injured ex-servicemen and women and this is Charlie F’s story.

To have a chance at winning one pair of tickets, just enter your details and the lucky winners will get two tickets to the theatre of their choice (subject to availability – see below for conditions). Entry form on survey monkey as usual.

[​IMG]

If you don’t want to wait for the competition but would like to go ahead and see the show (and you should!) then the Company are offering a special deal to service people:

2. Ageing_Gracefully

Bump​.........

3. Ageing_Gracefully

Come on Rum ration, two pairs of tickets on offer here for Rum ration - you wouldn't like to see them go to ARRSE members now would you? Let's have some more entries - if you are close to any of the venues then have a night out. It is a very moving play and it will help support some of your army colleagues who were not so lucky. I have not seen the play as I live north of the Border but I did see the documentary about the play and was very moved just by that.

It has been seen by someone on Rear Party who thoroughly enjoyed and was moved by the show. If you are able to take up the offer then have a go.

4. Ok then entered!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

5. Ageing_Gracefully

OK Folks

The lucky people out of the draw for this are as follows:

ARRSE
    nikko100 & hannahsnell

RUM RATION
    sgtpepperband & exJenny

REAR PARTY
    Bookworm & Feisty One​

I will be emailing them and the promoters to inform and arrange for the tickets to be sent out or whatever arrangements that have to be made.

Remember, there is still an offer for tickets at an attractive price for servicemen and women; see the offer in the original post.