The Trials and Tribulations of Max esquire Powers

Maxpowers

Lantern Swinger
Passed out of 764 today although on holdover for functional skills I have been recommended for fast track and im also going wildcats so im a happy chappy. I have a week free whilst waiting to go to Airstation and managed to wangle my self on a parachute intro course for a weeks AT!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Good news MP.
I joined up with a lad who then did a parachute use! He left the Army 25 years later as a WO1!!!!!
I joined the RN. Couldn't stand it, so I packed it in 22 years later. Then I joined the MoD. That was a pain as well so I knocked it on the head after 23 years. Someday I'll find a job that I like..... hang on....no, that's not right.
Seriously - well done.
Your time starts - now!

B. N. M.

Waspie

War Hero
I joined the RN. Couldn't stand it, so I packed it in 22 years later. Then I joined the MoD. That was a pain as well so I knocked it on the head after 23 years. Someday I'll find a job that I like..... hang on
That sounds familiar!!
I joined the RN, lasted 24 years and thought, Nah, not for me!
Then I joined the MoD, another 20 years, mmmmmm, don't know if I liked that either. So I dossed about doing this and doing that and my wife told me I'd finally found my niche in life!!!! (Well I found the sofa and tried to take ownership of the tv remote!!! Still working on that one).

Ballistic

War Hero
Passed out of 764 today although on holdover for functional skills I have been recommended for fast track and im also going wildcats so im a happy chappy. I have a week free whilst waiting to go to Airstation and managed to wangle my self on a parachute intro course for a weeks AT!
I dunno...

Qualifies as an aircraft engineer and the first thing he wants to do is jump out of the bloody thing! :rolleyes:

I dunno...

Qualifies as an aircraft engineer and the first thing he wants to do is jump out of the bloody thing! :rolleyes:
Nearly right - Our Turktown correspondent's source has just released this extract of a draft Staff-in-Conf. End of Course Report. (True Dit - found fifteen.firty friday fluttering in filigree @ five hundred & fifty-five Forton Road)

WO i/c Training. "Mmmm - This Borderline skills in the functional department wallah? What the erff'll we do, Staff?"

Staff " Easy peasy, Sor - Push the stroppy scrote out of an aircraft a few times, that'll larn him."

WO "Mmm - That might well work, How TF are we going to sell him that one?"

Staff "He still believes that glossy recruiting bumf, Sor - I'll confide it's a freebie AT thing but only one slot left,'

WO "Very good, cut along and make it so. Must admit it sounds kinda cool..."

Staff "Aye Aye Sir - That's just what he'll be telling all his fanbois over at that pernicious RR site.....
Now about this week's Meat raffle, Sor?"

WO "Relax, Staff, all fixed as per usual. Your winning numbers will be ..." REMAINDER OF WRITING IS ILLEGIBLE

Latest Threads