The Tip of the Iceberg!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by andym, Jun 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just about says it all for the State ot the UK doesnt it?

Muhammad second most popular name

Muhammad is an increasingly popular name for young UK muslims
    Muhammad is the second most popular name for baby boys in Britain, new research has found.
    According to The Times, the name is now second only to Jack and is likely to rise to number one by next year.

The newspaper says the name - if all 14 different spellings are included - was shared by 5,991 new-born boys during last year.

The name's increased popularity is thought to be partly because more young Muslims are having families.

The official register of names puts Mohammed at number 23, but an analysis of the top 3,000 names, conducted by the Office for National Statistics, puts Muhammad in second place once the different spellings are taken into account.

Third on the list was Thomas, followed by Joshua and Oliver.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6727101.stm

2. Muhammad is the name that is traditionally given to the first born son.

3. Why is my son called Clifford ?

4. Possibly because you are a dirty Infidel, pass me another bacon sarnie

5. She who does all the cooking says sausage butties, anyone ?

6. Only if they're pork, hate those beef ones. When I was in Egypt the hotel used to put bacon on for breakfast, utter crap, whoever thought of beef bacon needs a pork sausage ramming up their arse.

7. I'll have one please...wiv lots of brown sauce...ta!! :w00t:

8. When I worked in Saudi 1979-1981, we used to get this stuff for breakfast called Polish beef: very salty, and more like pork than anything I ever tasted from a packet in the UK shops: any Saudi old hands remember it ??

9. Don`t think there are any Saudis on this site. [​IMG]

10. Be sure and use your left hand now......

[​IMG]

Although after a heavy night on the pop I really do crave a sausage butty, disgustingly white bread, heavy on the slide, dollop of HP. Some burnt onions are a welcome add on, but when you're too shiters to cook you'll shutup and sit in front of the telly until she who is adored appears with the vittles.

Guess we've all shat our 72 virgins then....... :angel9:

11. Sounds a bit like the chicken sausages in Pakistan, revolting.

12. oh stop, i havnt had a proper bacon sarnie in years (living in the ME).
    If you do dare to try the crappy pork sausage & bacon they do import here (from god knows where) Then your named and shamed for walking into the forbidden "pork Section" in the supermarket, all eyes on you as you try and sneak your pork sausages to the check out where local girl is ready with plastic gloves so she dosnt have to touch the my forbidden pack of sausages.....

I carnt wait to get back to the UK for a nice fry up :(

13. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I've known Women like that :thanks:

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Dot's Special from Dryad!!! :lol:

16. You bugger!! Am fecking hungry now???

17. ooo is she still there? I bet the caravan is full of pongos though? Not the same I am sure.

18. And Benjamin to the youngest.