The thread of random good ideas. (Or make Rumrat rich thread)

Destined to die poor I am with very little support from supposedly matelots with cunning and diversity.
Ah fuck I'll stick with my plan and see if I can get some killers together for a quick try.
Watch the sun newspaper for details.
Sgt P and Monty are excused.
I still think you're both wrong there are some great pics in it.

'
'
'
:idea: Steve could invest a little of his loose £.s.d. on local area highway signage:

"WELCOME TO MIDSOMER TAMWORTH"

Within three months all of the undesirables would have been murdered, improving his quality of life and causing house prices to rocket.

Being an ethnic-coloured pikey would make him a prime suspect but with potential for additional mega earnings from Police harassment compensation and in-depth media interviews.

'
'
'
:idea: Steve could invest a little of his loose £.s.d. on local area highway signage:

"WELCOME TO MIDSOMER TAMWORTH"

Within three months all of the undesirables would have been murdered, improving his quality of life and causing house prices to rocket.

Being an ethnic-coloured pikey would make him a prime suspect but with potential for additional mega earnings from Police harassment compensation and in-depth media interviews.
See now were getting somewhere.
I knew if pushed a few ideas would surface.
Because I'm the obvious villain I'm also the least likely, yes I see where this is going.
Now where did I put my Smith&Wesson, New York city police model.
Precious.

To speed things up issue the people who deal with the great unwashed with defibrillators, the woman in front of me in the baskets only queue with a trolley piled high, she’s stood under a sign saying baskets only, she’s walked passed a sign saying baskets only and walked round a pile of empty baskets, so when she gets in front of the checkout person, they reach for the defibrillator, puts a pad on each side of thickies head, shouts stand clear, hits the button, and shouts BASKETS ONLY,traffic wardens, when they see a BMW parked on the footpath across a zebra crossing on a blind bend under a sign saying no parking, they can lean through the window put the pads on the drivers head and……………………………..eventually people will start to get the message.

So of late I have had a bit of fair fortune and got a bit of cash to invest. (Fuck off Blackrat save the postage on the begging letters).
What I need is a bit of a RR dragons den but with a slight difference, you provide the ideas, I use them and if I get rich I tell you to fuck off just as I would whilst I'm poor.
So come on someone must have a money spinner, I already posted mine sometime ago but had no takers.
Don't know what the fuck was up with you lot, it wasn't racism I proposed it was simply cold blooded murder, there is a difference.
Steve,

You keep promising to, but why not move back homers and just follow your countryman's 'shining example'?

<< ...the nugget was expected to fetch more than Aus$300,000 (US$315,340)... >>

300,000.00 AUD = £198,128.77-ish!

(At Exchange rate: 0.660429 Rate valid as of: 18/1/2013)

Novice unearths huge gold nugget Down Under - Yahoo! News UK

your neck of the woods black masks and baseball bats, rob banks, loads of money, plan needs a bit of work but it's a runner?:worship:

0G1N

Lantern Swinger
Since you have a bit of dosh to invest, call yourself wongarum.com lend your money out charge an interest rate a bit lower than some of the other lenders out there say 40,000% bobs your uncle fannies your aunt easy money, and you seem to have the back up to get it back sorted

Since you have a bit of dosh to invest, call yourself wongarum.com lend your money out charge an interest rate a bit lower than some of the other lenders out there say 40,000% bobs your uncle fannies your aunt easy money, and you seem to have the back up to get it back sorted
Thread resurrection warning. The wongarum business model is now officially bust.

JFP

Midshipman
Here's one. It might not make anyone rich, but it'll make the UK a bit more interesting. Why don't we re-introduce
a shed-load of dangerous animals back "into the wild"? We could bring in hundreds of fu**ing nasty Grizzly Bears
and let 'em loose in all our tranquil and somewhat boring forests - or perhaps the odd gang of slavvering Timber
wolves. Top the Moors up with snakes and perhaps a few Polar Bears even.
It would also be nice to fill the rivers with alligators, crocodiles and pirhana fish. Replace the urban fox with the
urban Mountain Lion or anything else that roars loudly and likes to eat people. I mean - every other country has
a varied selection of wild life that kills, maims, rips, tears and generally appreciates the taste of human flesh, so
why the f*ck can't we have some then?
All we can lay claim to is the odd wasp, hornet, adder and gnat....hardly something to be proud of is it?
Bring in the big toothed stuff with the claws and the attitude is what I say. It would make a week on a camp
site down in Cornwall more interesting and it would keep visiting tourists somewhat more alert to the possibility
of being torn limb from limb on the way back from the camp-site club at closing time. Our wildlife is dull and
boring...it needs a makeover.
Keep on talking like that and you may well qualify for a job on the Ark (Noah's).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Diamond Lil's 36
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 81
Blackrat Diamond Lil's 11190