The thread murderer

#1
Its come to my attention that I seem to murder every thread I comment on..!

Just when a thread is getting good, I come in with my 2 pence worth and then watch the tumble weed!

I'll get me coat!
 
#2
BFC_69 said:
Its come to my attention that I seem to murder every thread I comment on..!

Just when a thread is getting good, I come in with my 2 pence worth and then watch the tumble weed!

I'll get me coat!
Well put your oar in sooner. Don't be intimidated by us wankers on here we really are not important like some seem to think.
It's just that some think age is knowledge. Personally I think its aggravating and stops( Slows down) what I want to do more of. :D :wink: :oops:
 
#3
Rumrat said:
BFC_69 said:
Its come to my attention that I seem to murder every thread I comment on..!

Just when a thread is getting good, I come in with my 2 pence worth and then watch the tumble weed!

I'll get me coat!
Well put your oar in sooner. Don't be intimidated by us wankers on here we really are not important like some seem to think.
It's just that some think age is knowledge. Personally I think its aggravating and stops( Slows down) what I want to do more of. :D :wink: :oops:
Ha ha! I didnt mean that to come across like I'm feeling sorry for myself, and at the risk of sounding like a "leg humper" its you "old wankers" that pretty much get me through most of my long, mind numbing days in work spinning some brilliant, hilarious and usually unbelievable dits.

But I am starting to get a complex! :lol:
 
#4
BFC_69 said:
Its come to my attention that I seem to murder every thread I comment on..!

Just when a thread is getting good, I come in with my 2 pence worth and then watch the tumble weed!

I'll get me coat!
Don't worry, I've felt the same. Perhaps you and me are the only sane fcukers here. :wink:
 
#8
Blackrat said:
Gombear said:
Don't worry, I've felt the same. Perhaps you and me are the only gay fcukers here. :wink:
Couldn't agree more mucker. 8O
Look I've said it before and I'll say it again if a couple of lads who are mates wanna hang around in a hotel or public toilet and insert various objects (including maybe their erect phallus) inside each other, it doesnt make them gay!

Just curious!
 
#10
BFC_69 said:
Blackrat said:
Gombear said:
Don't worry, I've felt the same. Perhaps you and me are the only gay fcukers here. :wink:
Couldn't agree more mucker. 8O
Look I've said it before and I'll say it again if a couple of lads who are mates wanna hang around in a hotel or public toilet and insert various objects (including maybe their erect phallus) inside each other, it doesnt make them gay!

Just curious!
Or an age old cure for an itchy ring piece? 8O
 
#11
superpom said:
BFC_69 said:
Blackrat said:
Gombear said:
Don't worry, I've felt the same. Perhaps you and me are the only gay fcukers here. :wink:
Couldn't agree more mucker. 8O
Look I've said it before and I'll say it again if a couple of lads who are mates wanna hang around in a hotel or public toilet and insert various objects (including maybe their erect phallus) inside each other, it doesnt make them gay!

Just curious!
Or an age old cure for an itchy ring piece? 8O
:lol: :D :lol:

And that your honour was what I was doing at midnight in the back of the Transit in B&Q car park
 
#12
BFC_69 said:
superpom said:
BFC_69 said:
Blackrat said:
Gombear said:
Don't worry, I've felt the same. Perhaps you and me are the only gay fcukers here. :wink:
Couldn't agree more mucker. 8O
Look I've said it before and I'll say it again if a couple of lads who are mates wanna hang around in a hotel or public toilet and insert various objects (including maybe their erect phallus) inside each other, it doesnt make them gay!

Just curious!
Or an age old cure for an itchy ring piece? 8O
:lol: :D :lol:

And that your honour was what I was doing at midnight in the back of the Transit in B&Q car park
Good shout...case dismissed...subject to you relieving the itch in his Lordships ring piece.... 8)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
higthepig Site Issues 18
C The Fleet 8
D108 Current Affairs 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads