The thread murderer

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BFC_69, Mar 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its come to my attention that I seem to murder every thread I comment on..!

Just when a thread is getting good, I come in with my 2 pence worth and then watch the tumble weed!

I'll get me coat!
  2. Well put your oar in sooner. Don't be intimidated by us wankers on here we really are not important like some seem to think.
    It's just that some think age is knowledge. Personally I think its aggravating and stops( Slows down) what I want to do more of. :D :wink: :oops:
  3. Ha ha! I didnt mean that to come across like I'm feeling sorry for myself, and at the risk of sounding like a "leg humper" its you "old wankers" that pretty much get me through most of my long, mind numbing days in work spinning some brilliant, hilarious and usually unbelievable dits.

But I am starting to get a complex! :lol:
  4. Don't worry, I've felt the same. Perhaps you and me are the only sane fcukers here. :wink:
  5. I wouldnt say I was sane...

Merely unhinged, which is about as sane as it gets compared to some of these mentalists!
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Couldn't agree more mucker. 8O
  7. This thread was going somewhere until the first post.........
  8. Look I've said it before and I'll say it again if a couple of lads who are mates wanna hang around in a hotel or public toilet and insert various objects (including maybe their erect phallus) inside each other, it doesnt make them gay!

Just curious!
  9. You promised you wouldn't tell. :oops: You said you loved me> :cry:
  10. Or an age old cure for an itchy ring piece? 8O
  11. :lol: :D :lol:

And that your honour was what I was doing at midnight in the back of the Transit in B&Q car park
  12. Good dismissed...subject to you relieving the itch in his Lordships ring piece.... 8)