The temple of the almighty AIB soup

I've posted this before; a too frequent critique of an AIB essay goes like this:

Poor spelling, poor sentence construction, poor grammar, poor punctuation, immature and did not answer the question.

Usually found in the 'fail' pile.

"Immature" may be significant here.
who sent you a copy of my dissertation:(

Edit , I passed, you can see why graduates fail AIB, university standard must be so low:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soup ?.....if you join as a rating there are rare occasions when oxtail soup , choccy custard and gravy all served on the same day and all in similar jugs will catch you out , being the quiet type you will probably eat your choccy duff smothered in gravy/oxtail without complaint.;)

Soup ?.....if you join as a rating there are rare occasions when oxtail soup , choccy custard and gravy all served on the same day and all in similar jugs will catch you out , being the quiet type you will probably eat your choccy duff smothered in gravy/oxtail without complaint.;)
Many moons ago on HMS Gurkha. We landed the booty detachment and took a detachment of the Gurkha rifle regiment to sea, at scran they started at one end of the counter and put one of everything on their trays, meat, veg, duff, gravy, custard & soup if on, amazingly the Chef's had the foresight to say nothing, jack right behind them tries it on and gets wacked with a fish slice.

I'm not. The AIB works and the unsuccessful candidate who is worthy of another crack gets to know what to do to improve his or her 2nd chance.
Hahahaha, Sympathetic Barsteward!!!!
At least he admitted his failure, not like some who blame others on their inadequacies!!!!!

Hahahaha, Sympathetic Barsteward!!!!
At least he admitted his failure, not like some who blame others on their inadequacies!!!!!
i blame my dad, the best part of me went down his trouser leg apparently, thats because he was a short arse.

I'm not. The AIB works and the unsuccessful candidate who is worthy of another crack gets to know what to do to improve his or her 2nd chance.
I agree; I realised I was going to fail soon after the interview. It's definitely fair, and now I'll know what to do next time, in any interview.