The Sun: "Harrier Dump Jets"

Stand by for shrieks of self-righteous indignation and multiple ad hominem attacks against Sharkey Ward by the much aggrieved light blue anti-carrier lobby even though this message has been pounded out by countless senior officers and eminent academics since well before SDSR. Joint Force Harrier? There was no such animal in the RAF's mind set.

Asst_Ed

Lantern Swinger
It's alright NG. We've got Italy. It's a perfect aircraft carrier. I mean, it's not like the Italians would ever switch sides in a conflict...

I think it's really short sighted,I'm not blaming Cam's at the moment although I'll never vote for him again,Blair/Broon are the architects of this mess.
They are the ones who should be ashamed but you can't shame egotists.
Broon as boss of the IMF?he couldn't run my local chip shop.

Harrier

Does anyone in the FAA or who is better informed than me (not hard) know if there is even a grain of truth in the idea of having a small strike wing for Lusty? It kinda makes sense but I imagine the training and backup is pretty much the same if you have 10 or 100? Incidently when does JSF start arriving?

Ideas on a postcard......

G

guestm

Does anyone in the FAA or who is better informed than me (not hard) know if there is even a grain of truth in the idea of having a small strike wing for Lusty? It kinda makes sense but I imagine the training and backup is pretty much the same if you have 10 or 100? Incidently when does JSF start arriving?

Ideas on a postcard......
Not a grain of truth whatsoever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
dondon Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0