THE SUBMARINERS FORUM Welcome please read this sticky!

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by Deeps, Sep 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been joined by one of the ''old and bold'' D/E submariners NUTTY.This forum runs its self however if you have any points/issues please PM DEEPS for Nuke stuff and NUTTY for D/E Dinosaur stuff.

Enjoy and see you all in the Forends with a few crates of CSB
  2. Glad to join this website Deeps, and it would be nice to hear from some old boatmates of mine if they read this. Dicky (deeps)...nukes.
  3. jimmy craig l/ck x resolution
  4. Graham Walters Fwd Mem Ex Sovereign 79/80
  5. Which was the boat where the CO went berseyquack over the masking-tape cat and banished it from the Control Room....only to find several masking tape mice over the next few days?
  6. I have to inform you guys that the death has occured of PHIL BARRATT,P.O greenie on boats. Phil died last week in Gosport of a massive heart attack.He was 51.Funeral at Portchester 18th at 2pm
  7. it be nice to hear from any other OLD salts Ex conventionals. I sailed the Andrew home from Singers in '68.
  8. If you're a Facebook member it mat be worth trying here

If not have a look here
    Barrow Submariners Association

Plus there are other ex-submariner groups on Facebook or you could try Dorset Submariners site.
  9. many thanks for that, Fishhead.
  10. Dougirv, If you were still on the Andrew at the end of 69, that's when I joined it at Plymouth. A/B F Jones (RP).
  11. Sorry Coastie, I left as soon as we hit Pompey just before Xmas 68. I was off to Faslane to join the crap-boat ' Onyx'