The start of a car crash on arrse

If it's not a wah he sounds as organized as a bucket of frogs.
He claims to be a Colour Serjeant in one of the TA Rifles Battalions, I'd find it more likely that he's a 19 year old unempolyed serial walt Army Cadet Instructor.
Surely no one with any common dog would allow their life to become such a total clusterfcuk and then post the details on ARRSE so as to be ripped a new one.:slow:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hmmmm. Bravo_Bravo. He's never been the sharpest tool in the box but this is rather odd. Even he isn't that fucking thick. Surely not.

C

cúnt

Hmmmm. Bravo_Bravo. He's never been the sharpest tool in the box but this is rather odd. Even he isn't that fucking thick. Surely not.
I think his life is one giant (non-deployable) train wreck, and actually think he didn't think we'd get quite so outraged. I used to wind him up, but I realised it was like poking a flid with sticks; fun but ultimately not rewarding.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I think his life is one giant (non-deployable) train wreck, and actually think he didn't think we'd get quite so outraged. I used to wind him up, but I realised it was like poking a flid with sticks; fun but ultimately not rewarding.
Agreed. He is the jinx to end all jinxes. He's also the type of fuckwit to "borrow" medals to impress. However, losing them? The jury is still out m'lud on this one.

Although BB's tale had just a hint (even given his 'previous') of truthfulness it was literally, a pathetic little attempt to fulfill his need for a bite or two:

Thus demonstrating the pernicious power of the interweb in the hands of a malicious idler - Sad to relate that even our poor old, ever-helpful, Soliel was drawn into BB's sordid plot (Posts #74 & #149) - and that was most ungenitalmanly !

Thank heaven there are none such as him at RR........ (Standfast Gemma, of course :wink:)

G

guestm

Gemma could have been funny.

BB isn't, he's an obese kai-tai's gash crust who requires his limbs whittling into bony spikes.