The start of a car crash on arrse

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by cúnt, Jan 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If it's not a wind up, I look forward to reading how that thread develops!

2. He is a giant tool anyway, but you may have a point about the account hijack idea.

3. Gotta be a wind-up; if not there will be long queue of people waiting to kick the granny out of him!

4. If it's not a wah he sounds as organized as a bucket of frogs.
    He claims to be a Colour Serjeant in one of the TA Rifles Battalions, I'd find it more likely that he's a 19 year old unempolyed serial walt Army Cadet Instructor.
    Surely no one with any common dog would allow their life to become such a total clusterfcuk and then post the details on ARRSE so as to be ripped a new one.:slow:

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmmmm. Bravo_Bravo. He's never been the sharpest tool in the box but this is rather odd. Even he isn't that fucking thick. Surely not.

6. Blackrat

Oi. I'm 39 this year and i have a job.

I didn't see you on the balcony.

7. I think his life is one giant (non-deployable) train wreck, and actually think he didn't think we'd get quite so outraged. I used to wind him up, but I realised it was like poking a flid with sticks; fun but ultimately not rewarding.

8. I was already inside! We haven't met, but you can call me Trevor.:evil4:

9. Blackrat

Agreed. He is the jinx to end all jinxes. He's also the type of fuckwit to "borrow" medals to impress. However, losing them? The jury is still out m'lud on this one.

10. He's a TA infanteer. That sort of shit goes on every week with the Light Infantry. :)

11. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Ahem...do you mind not using my name like this. !!

12. Thread made me chuckle. All 3 were rather amusing really. Bravo_Bravo was always a bit of a self righteous arrse anyhow.

13. Reading all through the 3 threads, the main thought I had was "Thank f*ck I'm not him!".

14. Shame it turned out to be a pretty crappy attempt at a wind up. Bravo_Bravo isnt a popular Arrser right now

15. Although BB's tale had just a hint (even given his 'previous') of truthfulness it was literally, a pathetic little attempt to fulfill his need for a bite or two:

Thus demonstrating the pernicious power of the interweb in the hands of a malicious idler - Sad to relate that even our poor old, ever-helpful, Soliel was drawn into BB's sordid plot (Posts #74 & #149) - and that was most ungenitalmanly !

Thank heaven there are none such as him at RR........ (Standfast Gemma, of course :wink:)

16. Gemma could have been funny.

BB isn't, he's an obese kai-tai's gash crust who requires his limbs whittling into bony spikes.

17. Perhaps we should invite him to join RR :p

18. Proved himself to be an utter c0ck.