The solution to Summer Leave boredom

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Aug 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seriously, I could never be unemployed this is throbbing.

However I may have found a solution. Asda are selling 15 bottles of San Miguel for a fiver so I've just bough 45 of them, an air pistol and a chewbacca costume.

That should see me through the next 24 hours.
  2. MLP, Drinking San Mig is a bit like self mutilation, is it that bad?
  3. I only went out to get a paper, but yes, I am that bored.
  4. MLP, Has your leave really been that boring. 45 bottles eh? on my way to you!!! :D
  5. It wasn't until my holiday and the Ashes finished. Now I feel like I'm on benefits.
  6. After reading your other post i am suprised that you didnt pick up some more foam burst, i am sure its on offer!!!!!
  7. That foamburst can is still half full, and it belongs to my missus anyway, I wouldn't stick any of my dhoby gear up my arse! That's dirty!
  8. christ ive been bored for 4months now.
  9. Air pistol, beer and a chewbacca costume, trust me.
  10. Ahh Jeremy Kyle, that programme always makes me feel good about myself!!!
  11. Sorry to be the one to tell you bud. Your not bored - Your dead!!!!!!!!
  12. You could take up injecting heroin as a hobby, all the cool kids are doing it these days.

13. Why don't you start a new religon mate...Church of Chewbacca...have your followers pay you (their deity) a small concession for listening to your San Miguel fuelled sermons.

Get off yer ass and start practising for the run in September! How many extra kilons now shippers?
  14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Being a fan of old skool XXX, when really bored I've taken to finding a actress I fancy and search for her movies. Currently I'm researching the career of Brigitte Lahaie. Seka, Desiree & Aunt peg had interesting careers.
  15. I can't run all day mate, I go for a 90 minute run every morning. That leaves a hell of a lot of day left.

I like the religion thing though, I'll look into that.
  16. was it the midget fight? that makes me chuckle
  17. I will feel your pain next week MLP as am having a knee operation so will be forced to be in bed for a week not really moving. I am already trying to think of things that can entertain me while lying there.
  18. I have an idea!
  19. Ummm any non sexual ideas!?
  20. Only 90 mins mate, i thought you were fit??? :D