Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The solution to Summer Leave boredom

Seriously, I could never be unemployed this is throbbing.

However I may have found a solution. Asda are selling 15 bottles of San Miguel for a fiver so I've just bough 45 of them, an air pistol and a chewbacca costume.

That should see me through the next 24 hours.

Waspie

War Hero
StixJimboRM said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
wafu_warrior said:
MLP, Has your leave really been that boring. 45 bottles eh? on my way to you!!! :D

It wasn't until my holiday and the Ashes finished. Now I feel like I'm on benefits.

I know how you are feeling mate, I even watched Jeremy fcuking Kyle today!!!!!!!

Sorry to be the one to tell you bud. Your not bored - Your dead!!!!!!!!

2_deck_dash

War Hero
You could take up injecting heroin as a hobby, all the cool kids are doing it these days.

Why don't you start a new religon mate...Church of Chewbacca...have your followers pay you (their deity) a small concession for listening to your San Miguel fuelled sermons.

OR

Get off yer ass and start practising for the run in September! How many extra kilons now shippers?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Being a fan of old skool XXX, when really bored I've taken to finding a actress I fancy and search for her movies. Currently I'm researching the career of Brigitte Lahaie. Seka, Desiree & Aunt peg had interesting careers.

Trooped_Again said:
Why don't you start a new religon mate...Church of Chewbacca...have your followers pay you (their deity) a small concession for listening to your San Miguel fuelled sermons.

OR

Get off yer ass and start practising for the run in September! How many extra kilons now shippers?

I can't run all day mate, I go for a 90 minute run every morning. That leaves a hell of a lot of day left.

I like the religion thing though, I'll look into that.

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
wafu_warrior said:
MLP, Has your leave really been that boring. 45 bottles eh? on my way to you!!! :D

It wasn't until my holiday and the Ashes finished. Now I feel like I'm on benefits.

I know how you are feeling mate, I even watched Jeremy fcuking Kyle today!!!!!!!

was it the midget fight? that makes me chuckle

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
I will feel your pain next week MLP as am having a knee operation so will be forced to be in bed for a week not really moving. I am already trying to think of things that can entertain me while lying there.

Welshy said:
I will feel your pain next week MLP as am having a knee operation so will be forced to be in bed for a week not really moving. I am already trying to think of things that can entertain me while lying there.

I have an idea!

X.R.D

War Hero
Trooped_Again said:

OR

I can't run all day mate, I go for a 90 minute run every morning. That leaves a hell of a lot of day left.

I like the religion thing though, I'll look into that.

Only 90 mins mate, i thought you were fit??? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Made in Cumbria: the nuclear storage solution set to ‘rack-up’ the savings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welcoming historic agreements and working towards a two-state solution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Carprieve 50 mg/ml Solution for Injection for Cattle - Product defect recall alert MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Johnson’s 4Fleas 80mg Spot-on Solution for Cats - Product defect recall alert MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Urging a negotiated two-state solution between Israelis and Palestinians MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An inclusive political solution in Libya is still greatly needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The process of seeking a political solution in Syria must not cease MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foston 20% w/v Solution for Injection - Product defect recall alert MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ranitidine Oral Solution and Tablets recall MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A peaceful and secure two-state solution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Norfenicol 300mg/ml Solution for Injection - Product defect recall alert MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tylan 200mg/ml Solution for Injection - Product defect recall alert MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Spring announcement due for A358 route solution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary: building blocks for Yemen solution are in view MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary: Building blocks for Yemen solution are in view MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Condemning attacks from Gaza into Israel and calling for direct negotiations for two-state solution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Supporting a UN-led political solution in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Reaffirming UK commitment to a two-state solution which ends the... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The United Kingdom reiterates long standing commitment to a two-state solution for... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Minister for the Middle East calls for political solution to Yemen conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Developing a multi-factor authentication solution for mobile devices MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New solution for future SONAR advantage MoD News 0
trelawney126 New landing solution for drouges The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Renewed effort needed on two-state solution for Israeli-Palestinian conflict MoD News 0
21_Man A Solution? The Quarterdeck 0
babystew how to get on in life . the mathmatical solution Diamond Lil's 4
brazenhussy Solution for saving fuel.............................. Diamond Lil's 6
Good_CO New Members - Solution and Apology Site Issues 13
MoD_RSS Giving students advance notice of exam topics for summer 2021 should be handled with care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra measures to support students ahead of next summer’s exams MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Summer 2020 outcomes did not systemically disadvantage students MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement on grading vocational and technical qualifications this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Love Culture Week as part of Enjoy Summer Safely MoD News 0
soleil FB: RNR: "No Summer Rest For Reservist Cadets Aiming To Become Officers" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
MoD_RSS Beat the rush by getting your MOT done this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter to Heads of centre - Summer 2020 results MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Insolvency Service newsletter: Summer 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual Summer Symposium 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS From the South West to Scotland - check before you travel this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Space sector to back 50 SP-INternships this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recreational team sport to return safely this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Summer Statement delivers plan for jobs in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Summer Statement delivers plans for jobs in Wales MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands of children offered nutritious breakfasts during summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Self-isolation lifted for lower risk countries in time for holidays this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The danger of unsecured loads – Highways England reminds drivers to check before setting off this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Exmouth tidal defence scheme construction pauses for summer season MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual decisions on awarding vocational and technical qualifications this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Exceptional arrangements for awarding qualifications this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual consultation on awarding vocational and technical qualifications in summer 2020 MoD News 0