yes sir thats what ive got
the ringing does it go ding ding or dong dong
whats the difference sir
for ding ding you get the white pill and for dong dong the pink
whats the difference with the pills sir
well ones white and the others pink

Sumo

War Hero
I instantly agreed with Poly's and some of the teaching profession, aided by there unions, some have worked dam hard throughout, before @WreckerL gets on my case. My next door neighbors are both teachers, all they have done since March is sort their garden out and set a weights gym up in their garden. he is a Phys Ed teacher at a private school in Torbay area, he has spent most days pumping iron. She is a science teacher at local school also been pumping a bit of iron pumping but prefers to sunbath, not sure what her natural skin tone is?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I instantly agreed with Poly's and some of the teaching profession, aided by there unions, some have worked dam hard throughout, before @WreckerL gets on my case. My next door neighbors are both teachers, all they have done since March is sort their garden out and set a weights gym up in their garden. he is a Phys Ed teacher at a private school in Torbay area, he has spent most days pumping iron. She is a science teacher at local school also been pumping a bit of iron pumping but prefers to sunbath, not sure what her natural skin tone is?
Why would I get on your case?

I can't see the point in this thread, is it for people to post what they regard as people who are sick, lame and lazy?
Maybe Fortgang will come back and elucidate on what the intention of starting this thread was. I won't hold my breath though as he rarely answers any questions put to him.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
A lot of the Public (private) schools have shut their doors, a lot of the students are foreign nationals and it's either keep them open but in total lock down or send the kids home. Keeping the students there would have fairly big financial implications as they would have to be fed, supervised and entertained. If the foreign students are kept at home it wouldn't be financially practical to open the school.

D

Deleted 97779

Why would I get on your case?

I can't see the point in this thread, is it for people to post what they regard as people who are sick, lame and lazy?
Maybe Fortgang will come back and elucidate on what the intention of starting this thread was. I won't hold my breath though as he rarely answers any questions put to him.
What's the point of (something)?

"The point" of something is the reason for doing it. But this word is often used in the negative sense: "what's the point?", "there's no point", "I don't see the point", etc.
You can say "What's the point of (something)?" or "What's the point of (doing something)?":
What's the point of Facebook? I don't get it.
What's the point of studying math in school anyway? No one ever uses it in real life.
When you ask "what's the point of ___?" it's usually a criticism and can sound negative. So you should use it when you are angry and annoyed about something. Depending on your personality, you may not want to show people that you're angry unless you're close to them.

Wightsparker

War Hero

"The point" of something is the reason for doing it. But this word is often used in the negative sense: "what's the point?", "there's no point", "I don't see the point", etc.
You can say "What's the point of (something)?" or "What's the point of (doing something)?":

When you ask "what's the point of ___?" it's usually a criticism and can sound negative. So you should use it when you are angry and annoyed about something. Depending on your personality, you may not want to show people that you're angry unless you're close to them.
If it helps, I can provide you with the contact details of an extremely good personal taxidermist.

Stirlin

War Hero

The sick lame and lazy

Yep.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

Thankyou for the lesson in linguistics, now will you answer the question or not, and I'll re-phrase it as the original question seems to upset your delicate sensibilities.

What is the purpose of this thread?

D

Deleted 97779

Thankyou for the lesson in linguistics, now will you answer the question or not, and I'll re-phrase it as the original question seems to upset your delicate sensibilities.

What is the purpose of this thread?
Attempting--and clearly failing- to introduce a little (sick) and abstruse humour into an otherwise moribund site( IMHO) But nothing has changed.
Its still all chiefs with fewer and fewer indians

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Attempting--and clearly failing- to introduce a little (sick) and abstruse humour into an otherwise moribund site( IMHO) But nothing has changed.
So get out there and bang the drum - or drop a schilling in their beer tankards . . .

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
If it's that moribund why do you stay, I'm sure someone of your high intellect could find a more stimulating site.

Here's a link to one I've found for you, it's synonymous with most of your posts and subject matter. No need to thank me, all part of the service.

Last edited:

Stirlin

War Hero
Who was it that put the burr under your saddle whilst serving in the RN ?.....don't understand this one ? OK

Who shat in your steaming bats whilst serving in the RN ?.

Abstruse humour ?.......again with the '' higher than though '' attitude.

Face it , you are a rank amateur at this game , you ALWAYS lose and still you persist .

As I have said before I think you get a stiffy on with all the abuse you so rightly deserve.

It is sport for us.....frustrating for you.

Chris P

Lantern Swinger

The point - it's a prick!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Coronavirus sick pay scheme opens for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme set to launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sick pay from day one for those affected by coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government urges employers to help transform sick pay MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lowest paid set to receive sick pay for the first time MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Sick on Shore (in an all inclusive). Diamond Lil's 5
eto89 Sick Leave - Dreadnought RFA 16
soleil Australian: "RAN Sick Of Tony Abbott's Use Of Phrase 'Drunken Sailors'" International 0
Dredd Product of a sick mind Diamond Lil's 1
fails_as_is I expect this will go down like a cup of cold sick... Current Affairs 32
D These sick b******* need a hiding. The Quarterdeck 34
J Probationary Sick Berth Attendant and Wireman (LC) History 5
Apple_Catchers If Carlsberg made sick websites!!!! Diamond Lil's 2
T Sick Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Sick Bay Miscellaneous 0
dondon SICK JOKE Miscellaneous 0
seenoffteefcuk SICK JOKES Diamond Lil's 15
soleil BBC: "Devon-based warship helps rescue sick sailor in Gulf" The Fleet 0
wet_blobby On the sick....again.... Diamond Lil's 38
A Sick jokes and initiation stories Diamond Lil's 28
JamesH be very careful regarding sick leave... Diamond Lil's 11
brazenhussy sick to death of kate and gerry mcann The Quarterdeck 51
L Sick Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
F Does Britain have a sick note culture? Current Affairs 25
shellbackmac Sick idiot Diamond Lil's 12
wet_blobby She's sick and Ginger but would you knob it???? Diamond Lil's 29
F GORDON BROWN,I'M SICK OF HIM ALREADY!! Current Affairs 27
geoffg Sick Leave Diamond Lil's 3
slim Sick web hijackers cash in on Madeleine Diamond Lil's 0
sgtpepperband Is it sick to find this HEADLINE even slightly funny? The Gash Barge 14
josiecats Some ones Idea Of a SICK Joke.. Site Issues 50
S Sick rating Submariners 5
Chicogiz Sea Sick! The Gash Barge 35
C Love Sick Sailors The Quarterdeck 26
Goatman_Blue Bridge to Sick Bay Current Affairs 1
The_Caretaker Sick Bay Diamond Lil's 0
B bonoedge sick bay his home from home. Submariners 5
Blackrat Lame to Fame Diamond Lil's 145
Stirling Lazy barstewards. Diamond Lil's 22
Ja5on The lazy way to wash cars Diamond Lil's 1
seanie88 Lazy gits question !! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
toycommandos Test the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7