The scot's after Independence.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Sep 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If ever the Jockanese get Independence, or declare UDI, what would happen about the division of the armed forces. It happened in the Soviet Union when it collapsed so what about this.

They already have the Tartan army, fcukin hell imagine them with tanks and sa80's.
    Berwick football club stolen away and no fcukin whiskey without huge taxes.

Plus side, deport Gordon Fudgin Broon and all the other haggis buggers at Westminster, and we then get a more English government.
    A heap of my family would become foreigners over night, no more puttin them up for days on end.
    Haggis could go on the controlled substance register, or better still a class A controlled drug.
    Scotty dogs could become john bull terriers, and the union flag would be as was and I just happen to have one so I could save a bob or two there at football.
    And we could ban McDonald's, and big up burgher King (or queen) :D :D :) :wink:
  2. I sincerely feel that you must get out more....really! :wink: ....or alternatively, kept in!!! 8)
  3. Or alternatively see this as the piss take it is meant as ,and pity the SNP for being cnuts :D :wink:
  4. the guy to lead the new tartan army
  5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

:roll: FO rat, your gr8 dane is eyeing up your untouched hole, and the Guinness Book of Records is interested in making official, your world record of "talking bollocks".
  6. :happy1: and so it begins,

ps i like the scotts,especially Mel Gibson :D

pps i really do like the scotts,there a bit rough around the edges somtimes and they fry everything but i love there history and the woman of aberdeen are scrummy 8)
  7. Inverness women are better 8)
  8. agreeed
  9. Errr Now think very very hard what my surname is..........yes that's right, now remember the commissioning of Dev,......that's right nearly there...
    the ock's and the eye's from my mummy and daddy and bingo.
    I,m Chinese. 8O :D
  10. If you take yourself seriously long enough, you then start to have problems.
    Certain members on this forum :?: express so many profound views, so often, they begin to believe that they honestly have something to say that others find interesting.( On occassions they do) :?
    I on the other hand rate myself with the Monster Raving Loony Echelon,
    and think if it was a club on here, I would NOT be lonely.
    Like I stated before, Jack ain't changed that much, still thinks he's super intelligent and Parliament would have been next, had he of failed the entrance exam for pusser.
    I subscribe to the Ian Dury theory of life

"Its good to be a Lunatic" :roll: :twisted: :wink:

Edited to say "Lunatic" for the benefit of the very young means
    Mentally challenged. :twisted: :D
  11. I believe the SNP's plan is to secede Scotland from Westminster but retain the British monarchy as Queen of Scotland.

Which means there would be no change to the armed forces.
  12. Hmmmmm seems you are a fickle one Chris :p

13. Of course he loves the women of Aberdeen.

And, france,Germeny, belgium, holland, in fact as new countries are formed,.........Chris loves em. :wink: :D :D :)

And he don't live in Norway, its just as far as he's got SO FAR 8O 8O :roll: :wink:
  14. Youve sussed me,damb :D