The Scheme

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, May 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Is there an English language version?

• Like Like x 1
  3. -----------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Awfully sorry Wits,

Four minutes was all that I could manage - 'Rather absorbing'.

(But there again so is Andrex.........)

4. Some of the totty was worth a squirt, but you'd have to be careful as you wouldn't know if they were saying yes or no. And would I care?

5. Right I'm just inquiring about concessionary fares to Scotland.
    I quite like mince and tatties.

6. The anti thread drift was thought out inasmuch as she is wearing tartan, thus keeping the Scots connection.
    Well actually no it was just so I could get her full screen asap.
    Busted.

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

There's real class, she's punching not slapping

8. I'll raise you one arse end.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

I think I'm in love. L u s t spells love.

10. Red X I put that in my fuel tank.

11. I'm on my way north but my motors broke down.
    My "man" will fix it.:laughing2:
    [​IMG]

12. I just had to cut the lawn first
    [​IMG]

13. I'm really struggling here, what language is this?

14. Now I have a problem.
    I have middle easters living next door.
    I have been sitting in here with the door open shouting "Pussy" "Pussy" "Pussy".
    Well its arrived.

[​IMG]

15. Fcukedandbound me thinks Rumrat? Very naughty and bad for blood pressure. Ashamed of Stoke

16. Yes but there are "places" you need blood pressure.:smile:
    And with big ramipril induced voids to fill, life can get so difficult.

Well happy of South Staffordshire.

17. Your catta....he no looka soooo happy....
    What good are 72 virgins to a neutered mog ?:eek:

18. Not once did they (the BBC) interview or question anyone related to the crime or social problems these people create. Some are poor. Some are unfortunate...granted. Most are lazy greasy little cunts that think all will be ok if they get their next drink or "Dun worrry, ders boun ta be som government person who gets paid to del wiv me"

What about the post office guy who had to confront a ugly pissed scot hurling abuse at him?

What about the local bobbies who probably fear getting that beat?

What about the kids who, everyday, have to walk that minefield to school. A place full of other little shits who think its "ok" to assault someone.?

Oh fucking blow me! a Crackhead complaining about the state of "his" (and by that I mean, ours, because we pay for the whole fucking thing, Estate.) Aww poor lil cracky dun likey the mess. I wonder whether he thought of the children and women abused daily in Mexico, you know, the people who are born into the drugs trade (in which the government and navy fights regularly). Think he spared a thought for them when he brought his gear? Hmm

I wonder if he is aware of the cost of methodone? (little fact. HMP Belmarsh spends 70k a year on Meth treatments on its own). What do you think the NHS pays for it?

How much does that estate cost? in real terms. Social/Cleaning/more social/benifits/cost of CPS/Cost of local courts. It's a fucking money pit.

aww poor little 30 something ex-com who doesn't want his children to do the same as him/her. Wake the fuck up you cunt! How can you expect them to have a different life to yours when in your home, in your lifestyle there is no respect for social responsibility - or even in the lack of that, just a god dam understanding that when you fuck up it effects other people you selfish little shit.

This program seems to focus on the behaviours of a few children and individuals in subordinate family positions. HELLO!!! They are nothing more than the product of their upbringing! How can you expect them to behave any differently when they don't know any better.

Libertarians will bitch and moan about the richer getting richer and the poorer getting smellier but unless they can come up with a way of stopping the shit end of society breeding beyond convention, we are going to have a country full of these people in probably no more than a lifetime.

I have a solution.

However history dictates that "Solutions" should be avoided.

P.S thank fuck this is in DL

Oh and I'm Finknottle and I'm handing out fivers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  19. They took the show off air after a couple of weeks last year, starving marvin became a minor celeb signing autographs in Killie.