The SAS cant get him so send in the Crabs!!!!!

21_Man

War Hero
Find him and drop a 500lb'er on him......ooops!!

He has cost toooooooo much already

PS If you live in the area, and hear a jet, stand up and wave.....LARGE

daffy1

War Hero
Guys as we already know this Raul was trained by the best, studying every Rambo film ever made, he has the know how to survive for many weeks on end, after all ''those Green Berets are bad ass motherf**ckers''. So to that end to catch a killer we need a killer. May I suggest using Deano ?, after all he left the Army to crack the world of being a mercenary, he has special ops experience playing video games and if Raul is near a water supply im sure Deanos expertise as a potential diver will come in to play.

If Deano fails this high profile mission, im sure there are other suited members on RR that can easily fill his slot.

daffy1

War Hero
Guys as we already know this Raul was trained by the best, studying every Rambo film ever made, he has the know how to survive for many weeks on end, after all ''those Green Berets are bad ass motherf**ckers''. So to that end to catch a killer we need a killer. May I suggest using Deano ?, after all he left the Army to crack the world of being a mercenary, he has special ops experience playing video games and if Raul is near a water supply im sure Deanos expertise as a potential diver will come in to play.

If Deano fails this high profile mission, im sure there are other suited members on RR that can easily fill his slot.

daffy1

War Hero
Sorry I thought my computer crashed so I submitted it again. Wet_Blobby, the same way we contact the A-Team.
In fact after many years of watching the A-Team, how do they get in touch with them?

daffy1 said:
Sorry I thought my computer crashed so I submitted it again. Wet_Blobby, the same way we contact the A-Team.
In fact after many years of watching the A-Team, how do they get in touch with them?
Can you clasp your hands together leaving a small gap to breathe thru and go..............."tuuwittt.....tuuuwuuu...."

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
daffy1 said:
A bit like the A team, you don't contact Deano, he contacts you.

labrum

War Hero
daffy1 said:

Filling Deano's slot!? We thought JJ was bad - you're one sick man Daffy...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Royal Marine to SAS Air Troop The Corps 27
Ageing_Gracefully Competition: Jock Lewes - Co-founder of the SAS Competitions 19
Rover SAS snubbed as defence chiefs appoint Navy man as Britain's anti-terror chief The Corps 14
soleil Telegraph: "SAS Target Taliban Using Royal Navy Submarine Technology" The Fleet Air Arm 4
T SAS war diary: The SAS secret hidden since World War II Current Affairs 2
2_deck_dash Genuine SAS/SBS/STC sunglasses - H4H auction - not to be missed. Charity 18
daffy1 SAS recruitment Current Affairs 0
soleil T'graph: "WikiLeaks: Ex-SAS Officers Hired As 'Human Bait' By Foreign Shipping Firms" Current Affairs 1
Darbi SAS Blue Jokes 2
The_Caretaker SAS Miscellaneous 0
Deano19 "I'm in the SAS, my mate there is SBS" Diamond Lil's 80
T Sad day for the SAS Diamond Lil's 0
NotmeChief SAS Motto The Gash Barge 35
Topaz SAS down under Diamond Lil's 18
S SAS Down Under. Tv series. RMR 19
Ninja_Stoker Fake SAS "Hero" exposed. Current Affairs 34
Ships_Cat Ex-SAS man deported to Equatorial Guinea Current Affairs 15
sgtpepperband SAS Troopers in £250k Fraud Current Affairs 14
mrsandeel SBS vs SAS The Corps 52
wet_blobby 99.9% of drinkers cant cope with this.... Diamond Lil's 3
D Why cant the RFA all wear the same uniform? RFA 9
jesse Cant get back onto ARRSE Bloody Computers 4
deano_navy cant find the answer to this anywhere... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Powder Cant what I am typing on long posts and Is there a... Site Issues 3
chipaz cant wait for... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
N I cant believe it The Gash Barge 15
scouse The Navy cant go Anywhere else?? Adm Band Current Affairs 9
P I cant log out! Site Issues 7
rod-gearing You cant crack me I'm a rubber duck! Diamond Lil's 19
F Nasty Scam YOU cant do much about! (baseball bat req'd) Diamond Lil's 7
J A few questions, cant find a proper answer anywhere! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
babba I just cant choose. Can you help. Diamond Lil's 6
brazenhussy cant live without......... Diamond Lil's 23
M EYE SIGHT!!!! Some one please help cant find answer for this Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
ukdaytona We cant now call them Gangs Diamond Lil's 9
Chicogiz Cant wait!! The Gash Barge 9
T The RAF Cant even get us home Current Affairs 31
MoD_RSS Supporting the wellbeing of primary pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Her Majesty The Queen to send a message to the nation to mark 75th anniversary of VE Day MoD News 0
U Where can I find an address to send a reference to? RFA 2
MoD_RSS SEND tribunal trial: letter to children's services directors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMA Simon Collis send his best wishes in the occasion of Eid Al Fitr MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK to send transport aircraft to provide relief to Indonesia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Scottish troops send their loved ones messages for Christmas MoD News 0
L What can I send Joining the Royal Navy 13
MoD_RSS News story: British troops send their loved ones messages for Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Troops send their loved ones messages for Christmas MoD News 0
W Where to send my papers, if at all? RFA 1
soleil Capital FM: "Portsmouth Sailors Send Mother's Day Messages" The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMS Monmouth crew send Mother's Day wishes MoD News 1