The SAS cant get him so send in the Crabs!!!!!

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Jul 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

If he's hiding out in Otterburn I take it they're looking for someone threaders and covered in mozzie bites.

2. Send in the crabs??? :scratch:

This Moat git isn't a gayer, is he? :wink:

3. Find him and drop a 500lb'er on him......ooops!!

He has cost toooooooo much already

PS If you live in the area, and hear a jet, stand up and wave.....LARGE

4. Guys as we already know this Raul was trained by the best, studying every Rambo film ever made, he has the know how to survive for many weeks on end, after all ''those Green Berets are bad ass motherf**ckers''. So to that end to catch a killer we need a killer. May I suggest using Deano ?, after all he left the Army to crack the world of being a mercenary, he has special ops experience playing video games and if Raul is near a water supply im sure Deanos expertise as a potential diver will come in to play.

If Deano fails this high profile mission, im sure there are other suited members on RR that can easily fill his slot.

5. Guys as we already know this Raul was trained by the best, studying every Rambo film ever made, he has the know how to survive for many weeks on end, after all ''those Green Berets are bad ass motherf**ckers''. So to that end to catch a killer we need a killer. May I suggest using Deano ?, after all he left the Army to crack the world of being a mercenary, he has special ops experience playing video games and if Raul is near a water supply im sure Deanos expertise as a potential diver will come in to play.

If Deano fails this high profile mission, im sure there are other suited members on RR that can easily fill his slot.

6. wet_blobby

Daffy. Good call even if you have to say it twice.

Deano is the man.

How do we contact him?

7. Put a personal ad in the " Soldier of Fortune " Magazine ?

8. Tell Moat he's won a prize from Readers Digest and he's probably dense enough to come forward to claim it.

9. Sorry I thought my computer crashed so I submitted it again. Wet_Blobby, the same way we contact the A-Team.
    In fact after many years of watching the A-Team, how do they get in touch with them?

10. wet_blobby

Can you clasp your hands together leaving a small gap to breathe thru and go..............."tuuwittt.....tuuuwuuu...."

11. Ohhhhhh, the secret call for a trained killer.

12. wet_blobby

13. A bit like the A team, you don't contact Deano, he contacts you.

14. Well he heard the crabs were coming and though a shotgun in the head was better than getting bummed to death by the RAF!!!

15. Filling Deano's slot!? We thought JJ was bad - you're one sick man Daffy...

16. Self- cancelled