The RumRation STUD 2007

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by angles_and_dangles, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive have had a tip off that we have a stud on RumRation.A man that has been chucking his wanger into several RR ladies. So who is this legend?I am not saying.But I have been told he is short,bald and is lacking in teeth.Anyone else know anything?
  2. Counts me out then! :threaten:
  3. That'll be jesse then.

4. Sounds a little like me but unfortunately it's not. Keep spreading the rumors though it may just help. :thumright:

Also sounds rather a lot like Thingy ^~
  5. Naw..can't be Thingy, he's got teeth!!... :bball:
  6. Do the other ladies involved in the RR ''giggilo''know of each other? Well if you ''live by the sword you die by the sword''.
  7. And you know.... how ...... :?:
  8. Norman, his is the biggest PRICK around here.

10. Go on the mucker........spill the beans!! :dwarf:

Just seen from your profile your at Faslane...........not far from me mate - Im in Edinburgerer I hope you dont have to negociate any of those dodgy bridges first thing in the morning!! :bball:
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Now, now Angles, you are in danger of coming across as jealous and bitter of our heros exploits...... :batman:
  12. :thumright: :lol:
  13. Ha ha chaps not bitter at all.I am in awe of how such short bald toothless bloke can be so successful. There is hope for us all.
  14. He's got a BIG dick!!!
  15. Or sits in the corner licking his eyebrows...
  16. :lick: :thumright:
  17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Totally untrue... load of crap... it would never happen...

I can't believe there are any ladies on RR! Plenty of Wrens/ex-Wrens, but not any ladies... :wink:
  18. And they say us gays are bitchy SGP, "saucer of milk for the Reggie please"... :thumright: :lol:
  19. With his hating of wrens perhaps the Sgt is still in the closet :thumright:
  20. Do they make closests that big???????

(Sorry SgtP, couldn't resist that one)! :lol: