The RR Annual MOD Awards

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Oct 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well it's coming up to the end of the year and as all the television programs will be having annual award ceremonies I thought it only fair that the hard working MODS have one.
    These awards can be serious or take the piss. However the rules are if you nominate an award you must;
    a. Give a title for the award
    b. Nominate a MOD deserving of the award
    c. Give reasons why the MOD deserves the award.

So for starters.

The nomination for the MOST USEFUL INFORMATION GIVEN TO NEWBIES is:
    Ninja Stoker

NS has spent countless hours advising newbies on every aspect of joining the RN, even in cases where the questions have been so stupid as to drive most of us to drink.

The Nomination for SENSIBLE MODERATION goes to:
    Chief Tiff

CT has only been moderating a short time but his moderation has been fair and his postings are informative.

Now there must be many more so get started.
    May I suggest that the Mods start one in a similar vein for us mortals?

2. Ninj should be given a POOFS award. (Patience Of Offwatch F**king Saint) for all the time he spends responding to noobs cause they either don't use Search or call their AFCO, when he could be in the pub or getting Mrs Ninj to iron his white front.

BrazenHussy should be given a BONER award. (Big ol nasty erection raiser) for Avatar most likely to cause a stirring in old mens undergarments.

3. Ninja . I read his stuff and I want to join up again!

4. Give a title for the award............BIGGEST WANKER.
    Nominate a Mod for the award.....SEADOG.
    Give reasons why Mod deserves the award.......'COS HE'S A WANKER.

(Well, you said we could take the piss!!..all said/done in the BEST possible taste!) :yawn: :thumright:

5. I would like to nominate BH for being a top notch bird...........Ninja_S for being the decent bloke he is..............seadog, for being himself.............deeps for being forward spoken.................Nutty/Nutty_Bag for having the same user names(near enough)..................Good_CO for having his sarcastic flaunts and myself, for, well, putting up with the male species!

6. Ninja- for being top geezer
    JD - for being very civil during late pregnancy ( i wasn't!!)
    Seadog - for saying what he think and not giving a toss

and all of us- for putting up with "we hate mods/ mods are shit/ mods are up there ares/ mods need shooting" kind of crap every day!!!!!!!!!!!

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Sgtpepperband for Mod...

...'cos everyone hates me anyway!! :lol: :wink:

8. Just to remind you folks, the mods are:

PTP
    Seadog
    Silverfox
    CT
    Nutty_Bag
    Jenny_Dabber
    Nutty
    Good_CO
    Bad_CO
    Geoffrey
    BH
    Ninja_S
    Bergen
    Sailbadthesinner
    t_m
    Flynavy
    Reservist-Monkey
    Rincewind
    Ghost_rider

9. sgtpepperband

PTP, Seadog, Silverfox, CT, Nutty_Bag, Jenny_Dabber and Nutty above Good/Bad CO? RHIP, surely... 8O :lol:

10. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Awww. Everybody loves me when I ping norman's latest creation and have him banned before call the hands, after a bit of who is the smartest smart arrse? posting if appropriate.

those skinny tie wearing poofs on scooters!

11. NINJA
    The NBCD Advisor (Navy's Best Career Development Advisor) award should be presented to Ninja for his outstanding contribution to duping Newbies into joining the Mob.

BRAZEN HUSSEY
    The AET (Avatars of Excellent Taste) award should be presented to Brazen Hussey for providing the most SHIT HOT (Sexy Horny Intimate Teasing Heavenly Orgasmic Tasty) avatars on RR

12. I think SGT PEPPER should be awarded the "I use this smiley :roll: too much"

:salut:

13. sgtpepperband

Wotcha mean?! 8O :wink:

Well I'm pleased someone actually reads my posts... (or more to the point, surprised that ToeJam can actually read!) :roll: :lol:

14. My eyesight is fine in fact i can see in the dark cos everytime i screw your mum she gives me a carrot :thumright:

15. What a put down! :thumright:

16. NINJA STOKER for being the font of all knowledge, and having the patience of a saint for answering the same questions, week in, week out.
    CHIEF TIFF for being one of the most sensible of the moderators, always wise, always reasonable.
    NUTTY, for his Contributor/Moderator Modes - a knowledge of submarine lore, and CDF.

17. sgtpepperband

...and I'm so fat 'cos everytime I fuck your Mother she gives me a biscuit! :thanks:

Anyway I've missed you ToeJam; where've you been? Been busy, taking our advice about your compensation claim against the RN and consulting your solicitor/British Legion/etc., or sitting on your arse playing on your pooter with your chav mates?! :roll:

18. so what makes me a chav then?

im fine thanx still pending on a reply from someone so ive been working hard earning cash to fund my massive heroin addiction y'know everyday civvy life

19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

PMSL....still giggling....stop....stop....arrh...breath in....no.....no....you cnut spb......stop....focus........fcuk it........... :thumright:

20. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

My awards?

Everyone that's taken the time to be a blummin' good laugh, simply too many to name.

When anyone's feeling down or even in the pit of depression, but trying not to show it, a bit of camaraderie & humour is all that's needed.

I'm not referring to me of course, just the other boneheads, of which there seems to be about erm, about 4,658 I reckon.