The Royal Navy today : Writ large here on Navy Net.

calam

Midshipman
I Feckin' HATE cats me
The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)
I Feckin Love dogs me
Prodigious amounts of Government propaganda

This is Navy Net today.
Not a word of sailors and ships.
Not a mention of derring do
Not a mention of on board romances and pregnancies.
No one catching the boat up in Port Said.
No Courts Martial


No the navy- net and navy today is merely fecking cats and dogs. And dull.
No wonder it's getting thin on the ground and getting thinner. Who would want to join?
 
Last edited:

Ballistic

War Hero
I Feckin' HATE cats me
The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)
I Feckin Love dogs me
Prodigious amounts of Government propaganda

This is Navy Net today.
Not a word of sailors and ships.
Not a mention of derring do
Not a mention of on board romances and pregnancies.
No one catching the boat up in Port Said.
No Court Martials

No the navy- net and navy today is merely fecking cats and dogs. And dull.
No wonder it's getting thin on the ground and getting thinner. Who would want to join?
I think you may be confusing this website with the actual Royal Navy.

I suggest you get back in bed and call your nurse.
 

Dusty70

War Hero
Is this another of Normans guises?
Yep same old dirge - he just doesn't get it does he, this is not a forum about the RN - it is a forum for ex RN/RFA to discuss all things but bringing our unique sense of humour and outlook on life to everything

Dumbass - just confirms what I thought about 90% of the officers when I served - did not have a bl00dy clue - the other 10% were brilliant
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I Feckin' HATE cats me
The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)
I Feckin Love dogs me
Prodigious amounts of Government propaganda

This is Navy Net today.
Not a word of sailors and ships.
Not a mention of derring do
Not a mention of on board romances and pregnancies.
No one catching the boat up in Port Said.
No Court Martials

No the navy- net and navy today is merely fecking cats and dogs. And dull.
No wonder it's getting thin on the ground and getting thinner. Who would want to join?
@Tex , you've been told before, no sock puppets so choose which name you wish to keep!

And before you deny it, I know it's you @Dredd and I are not called Super Mods for nothing dontcha know ;)
 

slim

War Hero
@Tex , you've been told before, no sock puppets so choose which name you wish to keep!

And before you deny it, I know it's you @Dredd and I are not called Super Mods for nothing dontcha know ;)
Why not let RR members give him a name and only allow him to use that name.
We could make a list and have a vote on it.
Any other persona could be blocked by the MODs.
May I suggest "Supercrunt"?
Others may suggest more :)
 

fishhead

War Hero
Each day I log on to NavyNet,
My daily laugh for to get,
What I don't hope to get,
Is some old fart via his latest sock puppet.

Many topics may come our way most every day,
We all get a chance to have our say,
Some we answer with a smile or a like,
Or a big thumbs up for "on yer bike"

My message to Tex is really quite clear,
If you don't like humour and cheer,
Leave and go elsewhere,
Those that remain will not care
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Why not let RR members give him a name and only allow him to use that name.
We could make a list and have a vote on it.
Any other persona could be blocked by the MODs.
May I suggest "Supercrunt"?
Others may suggest more :)
I was thinking more along the lines "oh ffs"

And the thread barged btw.
 

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I've said it before and I'll probably have to say it again, but if the silly old fart clambered off his immensely tall and verbose equine, he would reach a wider and more appreciative audience.

In among the galleons of dross, there have been a couple of good dits and some relevant stuff regarding the nuclear tests etc.

Sadly, he just throws a snake eye and goes for double six.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top