The Royal British Legion "HEROES" MESSAGEBOARD

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by TRBL, Oct 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Royal British Legion has launched a messageboard for members of the public to post messages of support for serving Navy Personnel.

Visit www.poppy.org.uk

Click on the 'Heroes' links.

It's worth a read! There are lots of people who want to let you know they're thinking of you.

Please tell your friends and colleagues about this messageboard.

2. Thanks TRBL but a single post would have been sufficient to get the eyes and ears of the RRers.

I welcome the idea but can't help but wonder at only ten messages in five days from a population of tens of millions. Hopefully this is down to advertising rather than indifference.

SF

3. I get this message when I went to leave a message

ou may not be able to visit this page because of:

1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
    2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
    3. a mistyped address
    4. you have no access to this page
    5. The requested resource was not found.
    6. An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

* Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site

4. I wonder if DII has benn involved in its conception. If so it will never work!!!

5. Maybe we're not really meant to be able to leave a message.

SF

6. Try a message asking the salaries and benefits of the mostly civilian staff who now run the Royal British Legion
    Ask the annual cost of their HQ Staff chauffeur -driven cars. Their 5 star accomodation at home and beyond. Ask their expensive Office costs or other out-of -pocket expenses
    You may well ask ---but Charity Commission Rules permits them not to answer. You won't be disappointed.