THE RIGHT TO LEAVE

THIS STARTED IN OZ

SUBJECT AUSTRALIA “THE RIGHT TO LEAVEâ€

Canadians need to adopt a similar stance!!

Our country- YOU Have the right- the right to leave

After Sydney not wanting to offend other cultures by not putting up Xmas decorations/lights. After hearing that the state of South Australia changed its opinion and let a Muslim woman have her picture on her drivers license with her face covered prompted this editorial written by an Australian citizen.

Published in an Australian newspaper.

IMMIGRANTS NOT AUSTRALIANS MUST ADAPT.

“ I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.

However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the “politically correct†crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia. However there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This idea of Australia being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity.

As Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles,trials,and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak English, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!!

“In God We Trust†is our National Motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.

It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture. If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don’t like “A Fair Go†then you should seriously considera move to another part of this planet.

We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don’t care how you did things where you came from.

This is OUR COUNTRY,OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy this. But once you are done complaining, whining and griping, about OUR FLAG, OUR PLEDGE, OUR NATIONAL MOTTO or OUR WAY OF LIFE.

I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great Australian freedom.

THE RIGHT TO LEAVE

The problem is that the white immigrants didn't adapt to Aborigional culture and religion, instead they took over the ABORIGIONIES COUNTRY, the ABORIGIONIES LAND, and IMPOSED WHITE CHRISTIAN CULTURE, which of course is what happened throughout Pagan Europe!

Do I a detect a strong stench of White Australian hypocrisy here?

There is always the question of how many times you can press the undo icon, and I would suggest that colonisation of somewhere like Australia and even the USA is a legacy we are left to deal with as it can't be undone. On the other hand there is a logic in saying that if some one decides to settle in a country to enjoy the benefits and protection of that country there is a level of obligation in return to accept the cultural consequences of that choice.

It is all of course a delicate balance, it is all too easy to swing to far one way or the other.

Peter

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS UK set to introduce ‘Jack’s Law’ – new legal right to paid parental bereavement leave MoD News 0
R Weekend leave, a right or a privilege? The Quarterdeck 30
MoD_RSS Temporary changes to right to rent and right to work checks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 43: UK statement for the Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on the Right to Privacy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Order to proscribe far-right terrorist group comes into force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government takes action to proscribe right-wing terrorist groups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inspection Report Published: A reinspection into failed right of abode applications and referral for consideration for enforcement action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS My Right to Healthcare MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Levelling up research and innovation right across the United Kingdom MoD News 0
C RFA and Forces Right To Buy RFA 3
MoD_RSS Economic and Finance Committee: When we get it right, we affect the lives of millions of ordinary citizens for the better MoD News 0
Blackrat Right then.... Diamond Lil's 33
MoD_RSS On the right track: Homes England signs Hecurl to develop 150 ’Build to Rent’ homes at Corby Station MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England on right lines to make ‘ghost’ markings vanish MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 41: explaination of vote on the right to peace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Right to transfer determinations: West Kensington and Gibbs Green Estates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Right to transfer determination: Cressingham Gardens Estate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ambassador to Turkmenistan supports the right to write MoD News 0
vauxhall MOS - Ensuring the right payments are made to the right people Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Lead Commissioner's speech to the Centre for Analysis of the Radical Right Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Skipper rescued off Salcombe 'had done all the right things' MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New labelling requirements to help motorists pick the right fuel at home and abroad MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Getting the right leadership is vital for patient safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Largest upgrade in a generation to workplace rights - getting work right for British workers and businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Online right to work checks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ‘Spirit of Yorkshire runs right through our nation’s defence’: Defence Minister hails Yorkshire firms on Huddersfield visit MoD News 0
vauxhall It can't possibly be right, can it? Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Encryption and counter-terrorism: getting the balance right MoD News 0
TechFin Anyone know the needs of the service for Aircrewman right now? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Stirlin Shaker Aamer , Extremists have no right to live in this country. Current Affairs 51
D Some pointing in the right direction needed.. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
Stirlin He was right. Sports and Adventure Training 0
Stirlin The right to be offensive ? / Fat gate. Current Affairs 149
SquidlyDiddly Have I made the right choice? RFA 14
stan_the_man They really know how to get things right in Cornwall fcuking Pointy Heads Diamond Lil's 19
Waspie Israel enters, stage right! Current Affairs 2
T US Right Wing think tank on NATO Maritime Power Current Affairs 2
soleil Sunday Times: "Should It Be Union Flag Or Is Jack All Right?" The Fleet 22
finknottle Hitting the right note The Gash Barge 0
soleil Herald: "MP Has No Right To Wear Marine Tie" The Corps 13
trelawney126 Is it Right to Force Entry into Foreign Embassy Current Affairs 52
BillyNoMates If you're not a BIG sponsor - the f*ck right off. Diamond Lil's 7
C Is the job of Air Technician Right for me? The Fleet Air Arm 6
northern-matelot Something not quite right... The Quarterdeck 21
G Right at the death, 2011's moment of the year. Diamond Lil's 2
Stirling Billions of flies proved right. Diamond Lil's 5
Stirling Left a bit....right a bit....shit! Diamond Lil's 2
Blackrat Wrong Place - Right Time. Diamond Lil's 13
janner This cannot be right Diamond Lil's 9
A RNR right choice for me ? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3