The return

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Chicogiz, Sep 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im back! Time for some crap that falls of my tounge ( and out my arse ) to return. For those who have missed me im back! Doubt anyone has missed me. Whats Rumration without somthing to take the piss out off, so i returned for your own amusements!

Crack on!

2. Welcome back.

What have you been working at since you 'retired' from the RN?

Bob

3. Welcome back Chico. brushteeth

4. Thanks. Ive just been keeping my fitness up and hoping ( Ill keep that part quiet ). Job wise its hard out here, but doing work so its good. Fitness is off for a week which im un happy about as i really enjoy it now.

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Welcome back Chico, got tired of lurking then..... 8)

Hope you're doing well, do you get another chance to join up or are you over it?

6. Hope you're not letting your ironing skills slip. :D
    Keep your pecker up Chico, at least you had a try.

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Greetings.

Truth is many individuals that don't get as far as they would have liked first time around, return older, wiser, better prepared physically, better suited mentally & don't fail to achieve their goal, if suitably determined.

If you subsequently decide to re-join, there's seldom a more focussed recruit than a person given a second opportunity.

Good luck whatever trade you follow.

8. Ive got a other chance. My plans are different now, but still armed forces. Military life is the way foward!

9. Joining the army then

10. Kind of :wink: keep it under your hat.... SAS

11. Ah right. Hush hush sneaky beakey.

Not a word then. Although Smudger down the pub says that they are pussies compared to the hardcore team at the RAF's ATC :p

12. RAF is a never im afraid!

13. Not a fan of grey then chico? So dont keep us all in suspence man. Whats this military role you are getting ready for? STC? :p

14. SSSHHHHH!!

15. :roll: If unsuccessful, at gaining entranced to the SAS . Then the French Foreign Legion is the next chioce :lol:

16. "Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacré mercenaire" I hear Blackwater are recruiting Chico

17. I was thinking splash target coxswain

18. They need to be able to iron their shit in any situation. :p

19. :roll: No change Chico..... you would fall off :lol:

20. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Easy tiger. Don't make me hunt you down.