The return

Im back! Time for some crap that falls of my tounge ( and out my arse ) to return. For those who have missed me im back! Doubt anyone has missed me. Whats Rumration without somthing to take the piss out off, so i returned for your own amusements!

Crack on!

Thanks. Ive just been keeping my fitness up and hoping ( Ill keep that part quiet ). Job wise its hard out here, but doing work so its good. Fitness is off for a week which im un happy about as i really enjoy it now.

wet_blobby

War Hero
Welcome back Chico, got tired of lurking then..... 8)

Hope you're doing well, do you get another chance to join up or are you over it?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Greetings.

Truth is many individuals that don't get as far as they would have liked first time around, return older, wiser, better prepared physically, better suited mentally & don't fail to achieve their goal, if suitably determined.

If you subsequently decide to re-join, there's seldom a more focussed recruit than a person given a second opportunity.

Good luck whatever trade you follow.

wet_blobby said:
Welcome back Chico, got tired of lurking then..... 8)

Hope you're doing well, do you get another chance to join up or are you over it?
Ive got a other chance. My plans are different now, but still armed forces. Military life is the way foward!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Blue Jokes 0
Father_Famine Current Affairs 0
Skunkmiester Diamond Lil's 4