The reality of joining up 35+

Maiden_Figurehead

Midshipman
I'm waiting for a AIB date. I had my career sift interview around mid January.
Wow, goodness. That's a long wait. My unit pipeline manager made contact yesterday and told me it's a very long process. I have my medical form as of this morning though and my eye test next week. I think it will be a long wait for Capita to reconcile details with my Doctor though, from what else I have read. Hope you get news of your AIB soon!

Wow, goodness. That's a long wait. My unit pipeline manager made contact yesterday and told me it's a very long process. I have my medical form as of this morning though and my eye test next week. I think it will be a long wait for Capita to reconcile details with my Doctor though, from what else I have read. Hope you get news of your AIB soon!

Every part of the process has moved - albeit some parts faster than others. Time has flown by looking back at it; partly because of lock down and the fact that im still working in a corporate job that hasnt slowed down.

Maiden_Figurehead

Midshipman
Every part of the process has moved - albeit some parts faster than others. Time has flown by looking back at it; partly because of lock down and the fact that im still working in a corporate job that hasnt slowed down.
Good, glad it hasn't felt dragging for you. I'm running a (more than) full time business, also trying to add some qualifications to my CV, so plenty to be getting on with meanwhile! Just excited to get training really.

Shay2020

Midshipman
I would say just go for it I'm 33 and just got my entry date today for the 8th of November. I Done my pjft 2 months ago , heard nothing and then out of the blue today got my entry date :)