Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Real Diamond Lil's

Yes ??? and a good job too ... There are far to many places of ill repute about >>> Bring back AGGIE Westons and the bible classes I loved so much not to mention those lovely cups of tea and saffron cakes ????
 
percey99 said:
Yes ??? and a good job too ... There are far to many places of ill repute about >>> Bring back AGGIE Westons and the bible classes I loved so much not to mention those lovely cups of tea and saffron cakes ????

Luxury flats now :lol:
 
Does anybody remember the lady dwarf glass collector?
My big oppo Paddy (H.M.S. Niaid 74-76) humped her in the waiting room
on the Gus side of the Torpoint Ferry. He must have weighed in at around eighteen stone then. 8O
 
Tas-ape said:
Does anybody remember the lady dwarf glass collector?
My big oppo Paddy (H.M.S. Niaid 74-76) humped her in the waiting room
on the Gus side of the Torpoint Ferry. He must have weighed in at around eighteen stone then. 8O

Hey, that's no way to talk about my Mum and Dad - she was refreshment recepticle facilitator, who happened to be of restricted height!
 
F.A.O. Sgt Pepper

A thousand pardons my friend. You see I only found this site this morning, and have been surfing it for over four hours. I left the Mob early eighties and it has brought back so many memories, I.e. runs ashore, deployments, R.N.D.Q's. mates that I have not seen for years. The section on Diamond Lills rekindled lots of memories, so if you think that I have offended your mammy, I am sincerely sorry.

PS: If you think that I am biting.....think again big boy! 8)
 
Tas-ape said:
Does anybody remember the lady dwarf glass collector?
My big oppo Paddy (H.M.S. Niaid 74-76) humped her in the waiting room
on the Gus side of the Torpoint Ferry. He must have weighed in at around eighteen stone then. 8O

Didn't they become the Crankies?
 
Tas-ape said:
F.A.O. Sgt Pepper

A thousand pardons my friend. You see I only found this site this morning, and have been surfing it for over four hours. I left the Mob early eighties and it has brought back so many memories, I.e. runs ashore, deployments, R.N.D.Q's. mates that I have not seen for years. The section on Diamond Lills rekindled lots of memories, so if you think that I have offended your mammy, I am sincerely sorry.

PS: If you think that I am biting.....think again big boy! 8)

Big Boy?! You definitely knew my Dad then! :wink:
 
Actually,
I met those two in a bar in Glasgow called the Atholl Arms. They had just finished a show which was on at the Kings Theatre accross the road. What a pair of conceited, jumped up never to come down, look at us we are celebrities, pair of twats. But can she bevvy, I was in there about an killing time whilst waiting for a train and she must have scuppered twelve large brandies. Scary looking wee cow! 8)
 
imom1406 said:
Shame that fake tree fell on her...!

Nah, that was Joannas in Southsea.

Anyone remember the sign in the heads that said.......

This is a magic sink, if you piss in it you find yourself outside.

:D :D
 
Does anybody know if the Fleet Club on top of the hill on the Torpoint ferry is still on the go. Need to book family accommodation for the clan for when my Son passes out of Raleigh?? 8)
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top