The random thread of fluffiness

And the gear shift in the knackers.
Not quite, but puts me in mind of my 250 cc of snarling death.....red Matchless 250 Single cylinder plodder....but those were good times! Circa mid 60's......Pompey.....such are the memories of our enjoyable miss spent youth....

Dusty70

Lantern Swinger
Remember the 'Great Storm' of 87 - I had to go from Weymouth to Pompey on that day on my motorbike for a course - Honda 650 Sport - there was a crossing with a cafe (Hogs Back ??) and I tried 3 times to go over and got blown off every time - waited for a lorry at cafe and asked him to go over at 20 whilst I got across inside him

Got to Nelson so wet and cold couldn't tell the gate crew who I was and what I was there for as couldn't stop my teeth chattering for 15 mins - how I never got hypothermia I don't know, but anything better than being adrift eh !!!!

Remember the 'Great Storm' of 87 - I had to go from Weymouth to Pompey on that day on my motorbike for a course - Honda 650 Sport - there was a crossing with a cafe (Hogs Back ??) and I tried 3 times to go over and got blown off every time - waited for a lorry at cafe and asked him to go over at 20 whilst I got across inside him

Got to Nelson so wet and cold couldn't tell the gate crew who I was and what I was there for as couldn't stop my teeth chattering for 15 mins - how I never got hypothermia I don't know, but anything better than being adrift eh !!!!
I was on BSSC at Nelson (Phoenix etc) during that storm, all the fresh water pipes were trashed so we couldn't actually fire fight.

Stirlin

War Hero

Oop north weather was fine , just got on with our Whippet racing and pie eating. :cool:

Topstop

War Hero
Fort Lauderdale. He bought an almost full size magic guillotine! Trying to get it stowed for sea was interesting.
Yup... I remember him alright.
Was his glamorous assistant one Christmas day (duty) in a the Bun Run. 20 + people there, Duty watch, wives etc. no one saw how he did stuff apart from me, sometimes, others I knew how he did it but not when. Great guy

huwshpis

War Hero
Can't watch it. I've got so fed up with my faceache account being hacked that I've deleted my account with them. Sod 'em all.