The random thread of fluffiness

Sumo

War Hero
I've been lucky enough to do that several times with Manatees and Dolphins, but not yet seals.

An amazing experience, especially the Manatees.
Went swimming with the Manatees in Florid, chap running the swim asked if I wanted to higher a wet suit, I asked him the water temp, I told him that's bath water hot?

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
They obviously haven’t seen The Revenant. There was a guy famed for this sort of thing up in Alaska, used to live with brown and black bears about an hour out of Alaska. He was warned off several times including visits from the park rangers ( by helicopter ! ). Disappeared one day along with his girlfriend.

Sumo

War Hero
They obviously haven’t seen The Revenant. There was a guy famed for this sort of thing up in Alaska, used to live with brown and black bears about an hour out of Alaska. He was warned off several times including visits from the park rangers ( by helicopter ! ). Disappeared one day along with his girlfriend.

I think there is a bit of a difference between greeted and eaten?

WreckerL

War Hero

Mr Treadwell didn't live up to his name then :)