Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

I’m not sure about the sun dodger fraternity however I can recall getting sent back to back recorded videos of Corrie back in the day which went down a storm on the ships TV. Amazing how pleasures have changed.

The gully gully man gave one of our stokers a chick to hold at the start of one of his tricks, this stoker had hands like shovels, he closed his hands over the chick, as instructed, and there was a cracking sound and the stoker handed back the the dead chick with a "sorry mate, I fink I've broke it".

The gully gully man was not impressed :)

The gully gully man gave one of our stokers a chick to hold at the start of one of his tricks, this stoker had hands like shovels, he closed his hands over the chick, as instructed, and there was a cracking sound and the stoker handed back the the dead chick with a "sorry mate, I fink I've broke it".

The gully gully man was not impressed :)
Were you allowed them on boats? Did you even transit suez on boats? Or was this in your previous life?

Were you allowed them on boats? Did you even transit suez on boats? Or was this in your previous life?
This was on the Diligence, but yes, I have transited the canal on a boat (there and back ;)) and no, we didn't allow them on the boat, not even the casing as far as I can remember.

Latest Threads