Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Just had my 2 year reminder that I am getting older, Poo sticks package on its way, why they need to waste money telling me it's on its way, they could just surprise me?
You are in for a surprise as the old system has been superceded. No clues, you'll just have to wait.

Could’ve been worse, ‘Dreadlock Holiday’.

One of my lads is called Frank. I hate it when someone asks “what’s it short for?”.
Errr, Frank???

I know Sunbeam Stardust, or something, would have been more like today’s modern name’s.
You could have called him Frigate or Wessex, glancing in our tv guide last night saw that two of our 'personalities' had called their kids Sailor and Scout..

Last edited:
You are in for a surprise as the old system has been superceded. No clues, you'll just have to wait.
Do you still have to take that foul stuff to clear the system out, or are we behind the times down here - can give you receivers revenge, but unfortunately it's the nurse that has to clean up not the camera operator!!

Do you still have to take that foul stuff to clear the system out, or are we behind the times down here - can give you receivers revenge, but unfortunately it's the nurse that has to clean up not the camera operator!!
Not quite so foul as I’m told it used to be - reasonably pleasant lemon taste to start with but by the time you reach the end of the jug it’s like drinking powdered chalk.

The stuff here is pretty foul. My man tells me to mix vodka with it. ! To be fair I haven’t tried that one yet.

Latest Threads