Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Does anyone else have difficulty playing Sumo's videos? I can play all the others but Sumo's just 'blink' and then return to the still image.

I've even tried pretending I'm in the UK and the USA using my VPN but no joy.
The last two videos 'John Pertwee' & the kid with the tennis balls I get no sound. My speakers are working fine so no idea but no point on watching the vids without audio

48364743_1539796182831732_5734143530457104384_n.jpg

Does anyone else have difficulty playing Sumo's videos? I can play all the others but Sumo's just 'blink' and then return to the still image.

I've even tried pretending I'm in the UK and the USA using my VPN but no joy.

Are you in UAE, the wonderful PRC or Japan ? I only have trouble there, VPN or not. Otherwise they’re loud and clear. Still not sure I get the Worzel Gummidge one ??

It applies to all Sumo's videos. Everyone else's seem to be okay. Yesterday I did get the blank screens, as experienced by others. Today I get the picture and the 'play' arrow but when I press it nothing happens (apart from a quick 'blink', almost like its refreshing the screen and then the picture with the arrow again). I assume they are shared videos but for some reason I can't share that delight :oops:

Are you in UAE, the wonderful PRC or Japan ?

I'm in Japan at the moment (yes, it is nearly time to climb into my scratcher) but I experienced the same thing in Myanmar. That's not really too surprising. I'll try it from Thigh Land in a couple of days and see if I get the same result. It would be quite ironic if it was only Japan that didn't like Sumo :D

Latest Threads