Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Ok shippers, when did the Traf Club, Pompey close. Remember it well...24 off....DTS.....head down for a few hours, ...downstairs, babies heads, chips, mushroom mushy pease, then round two....Can only see it's now a Witherspoon's or something....sure it was still alive and well when I went outside mid 70's....

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Ok shippers, when did the Traf Club, Pompey close. Remember it well...24 off....DTS.....head down for a few hours, ...downstairs, babies heads, chips, mushroom mushy pease, then round two....Can only see it's now a Witherspoon's or something....sure it was still alive and well when I went outside mid 70's....
It was most definitely still going strong about 74. Loved the food!

smartrock

nice pic

Sumo

War Hero
A husband walks out from the bathroom in the morning bursting with pride with the size of the dump he has just had. "Go and have a look of the size of that turd I have just done" he says to his wife. "No way, I don't want to look at that, it's stinks in there" "Please just go in and have a quick look, it's a good two pounder" he says. After several minutes of pleading with his wife she agrees to have a look. She dashes in pinching her nose for the smell & runs back out saying "there's nothing there, you must have flushed it away" "No, no" he says "it's on the scales".

Ballistic

War Hero
Inverness Caledonian Thistle don’t employ a cameraman as their camera is programmed to follow the ball throughout the match. The commentator had to apologise today as the camera kept on mistaking the ball for the linesman’s head...

LifebuoyGhost

Lantern Swinger
A fine institution - up there with Aggies - as a JS in the 60’s we had to go ashore in rig so used Traf club to change into civvies and then back into rig in a mad panic to get back on board for 22:00 - but no more sadly - last time I walked past around 2006 I think it was some sort of accommodation for the Uni students

Sumo

War Hero
Plymouth city center shops before they banned cars, used to hate my Saturday driving lessons in that traffic.

1604050025955.png

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm in trouble with my wife again,yesterday i went out and bought her some Lorry oil for her Birthday..
apparently its pronounced "L'Oreal"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skyvet The random thread of NO bollocks! Diamond Lil's 0
Rumrat The thread of random good ideas. (Or make Rumrat rich thread) Diamond Lil's 78
N The Random Thread of Mingingness Diamond Lil's 126
BillyNoMates The random thread of fluffiness Diamond Lil's 208
MoD_RSS News story: Quantum random number generator microchip for secure communications MoD News 0
B Random questions regarding joining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
LujonSA Where is: some random inconsequential poster... The Gash Barge 28
2_deck_dash Real Ale Random Name Generator. Diamond Lil's 17
S Addicted! Just a little random comment Diamond Lil's 6
soleil Indie: "Random. Fallacious. Arrogant" - The Government's Confused Defence Strategy Current Affairs 3
janner Random thoughts Miscellaneous 0
BFC_69 Random shite sportsmen/women Diamond Lil's 20
Ninja_Stoker Compulsory Random Drugs Tests- 18 RN suspected positive. Current Affairs 142
Stepto Random Monty Python Quotes Diamond Lil's 36
andym Random funny shit. Diamond Lil's 0
Harry_off_the_Hermes First random ten tracks on your mp3 player. Diamond Lil's 33
brazenhussy Random rants................... Diamond Lil's 147
slim Motorists Face Random Booze Tests Current Affairs 33
MoD_RSS From Arab headdresses to the aerospace industry, the thread of history links us to the Middle East MoD News 0
D Close thread Diamond Lil's 53
F THANK YOU THREAD NOW CLOSED Miscellaneous 42
MoD_RSS Response to FT article and Twitter thread by Peter Foster MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The Lock-Down thread 2020. Diamond Lil's 563
C follow up to parents thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Thread Merge Request Site Issues 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthening prisoners’ family ties: the ‘golden thread’ to reducing reoffending MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The P.S.O.F. thread. Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates The 2018 thread of Resolutions Diamond Lil's 69
K Please Delete...Pointless Thread Now :) Joining the Royal Navy 31
C Walt Thread Petitions 45
SONAR-BENDER The 2017 Chrimbo thread Diamond Lil's 322
Stirlin Good News Thread. Diamond Lil's 11
janner Stirlins thread for when He comes back. Diamond Lil's 59
Bad CO Joining Up - A Thread For Parents/Guardians Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 605
woody28 Psychometric- yet another thread Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
HHH You Can Edit Your Thread Title Site Issues 0
BillyNoMates The Christmas 2016 Thread. Diamond Lil's 148
BillyNoMates Strange people creating accounts (amended thread title) Miscellaneous 18
Yetiboy48 Wrong thread Blue Jokes 8
GreedoTheFerret Yet another clearance diver thread... Sorry Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
mikh Disappeared thread Site Issues 35
A Norman - cumgargling mongtard thread-split. Diamond Lil's 39
F Probably my last ever thread Diamond Lil's 60
P Scottish thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
W GYH(T) Thread UPO 1
Ninja_Stoker The "your name here" thread Diamond Lil's 205
SONAR-BENDER The crap journalism thread. Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself) Diamond Lil's 1487
soleil Who cooked all the pies? (moved thread) Competitions 14
4 Asthma thread again Health & Fitness 3