Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Biker Buster

Lantern Swinger
Why do people create BS content, thst real organisations have to respond to and refute?

Pointless and petty

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Sumo

War Hero
Why do people create BS content, thst real organisations have to respond to and refute?

Pointless and petty

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Because they seak division and want to incite people into outrage, keyboard warriors and trolls. Some with hidden agendas some are just morons.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
It is important for men to remember that, as women grow older, it becomes more difficult for them to maintain the same standard of housekeeping as when they were younger. When you notice this, try not to shout at them. Some are over-sensitive, and there's nothing worse than an over-sensitive woman. My name is George, let me relate how I handled the situation with my over-sensitive wife Mildred. When I took early retirement last year, it became necessary for Mildred to take on an extra job to generate the extra income that we need.

Shortly after she started the job I began to notice how she was showing her age. I now get home from the pub about the same time she gets home from work. Although she knows how hungry I am, she always says she needs to rest for half an hour before making dinner. I don't shout at her, I just tell her to take her time and wake me up when dinner is on the table. I generally have lunch at the pub, so eating out again is unacceptable; I'm ready for home cooking when I get in.

She used to do the dishes when we finished eating, but now she leaves them lying around for several hours. I do what I can by diplomatically reminding her every few minutes that they won't clean themselves. I know she appreciates this as she usually washes them before bedtime.

Another symptom of ageing is complaining. For example she complains that she has not enough time in her lunch hour to do all the shopping. I smile, and suggest that she spreads the shopping over 2 or 3 days, and that it wouldn't do her any harm to skip lunch completely once in a while. Tact is one of my strong points.

I know - I look like a saint in the way I support Mildred. Showing this much consideration is not easy. Many men will find it difficult - some will find it impossible. However, if you show a little more tact and diplomacy towards your ageing wife as a result of reading this, I will consider writing it was well worthwhile.

EDITORS NOTE:
George died last week, he was found with a 24 inch Stanley screwdriver stuck up his arse with only 2 inches protruding. His wife Mildred was arrested, but an all female jury accepted her defence that he had accidentally sat on it.

Topstop

War Hero
I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 here in Parkgate ....I’ve been waiting in the pharmacy queue for 6 hrs to get my shot, and according to the medical handout, the vaccine was made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company.
I received my first shot on Monday and wanted to let everyone know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skyvet The random thread of NO bollocks! Diamond Lil's 0
Rumrat The thread of random good ideas. (Or make Rumrat rich thread) Diamond Lil's 78
N The Random Thread of Mingingness Diamond Lil's 126
BillyNoMates The random thread of fluffiness Diamond Lil's 208
MoD_RSS News story: Quantum random number generator microchip for secure communications MoD News 0
B Random questions regarding joining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
LujonSA Where is: some random inconsequential poster... The Gash Barge 28
2_deck_dash Real Ale Random Name Generator. Diamond Lil's 17
S Addicted! Just a little random comment Diamond Lil's 6
soleil Indie: "Random. Fallacious. Arrogant" - The Government's Confused Defence Strategy Current Affairs 3
janner Random thoughts Miscellaneous 0
BFC_69 Random shite sportsmen/women Diamond Lil's 20
Ninja_Stoker Compulsory Random Drugs Tests- 18 RN suspected positive. Current Affairs 142
Stepto Random Monty Python Quotes Diamond Lil's 36
andym Random funny shit. Diamond Lil's 0
Harry_off_the_Hermes First random ten tracks on your mp3 player. Diamond Lil's 33
brazenhussy Random rants................... Diamond Lil's 147
slim Motorists Face Random Booze Tests Current Affairs 33
MoD_RSS From Arab headdresses to the aerospace industry, the thread of history links us to the Middle East MoD News 0
D Close thread Diamond Lil's 53
F THANK YOU THREAD NOW CLOSED Miscellaneous 42
MoD_RSS Response to FT article and Twitter thread by Peter Foster MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The Lock-Down thread 2020. Diamond Lil's 563
C follow up to parents thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Thread Merge Request Site Issues 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthening prisoners’ family ties: the ‘golden thread’ to reducing reoffending MoD News 0
BillyNoMates The P.S.O.F. thread. Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates The 2018 thread of Resolutions Diamond Lil's 69
K Please Delete...Pointless Thread Now :) Joining the Royal Navy 31
C Walt Thread Petitions 45
SONAR-BENDER The 2017 Chrimbo thread Diamond Lil's 322
Stirlin Good News Thread. Diamond Lil's 11
janner Stirlins thread for when He comes back. Diamond Lil's 59
Bad CO Joining Up - A Thread For Parents/Guardians Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 605
woody28 Psychometric- yet another thread Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
HHH You Can Edit Your Thread Title Site Issues 0
BillyNoMates The Christmas 2016 Thread. Diamond Lil's 148
BillyNoMates Strange people creating accounts (amended thread title) Miscellaneous 18
Yetiboy48 Wrong thread Blue Jokes 8
GreedoTheFerret Yet another clearance diver thread... Sorry Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
mikh Disappeared thread Site Issues 35
A Norman - cumgargling mongtard thread-split. Diamond Lil's 39
F Probably my last ever thread Diamond Lil's 60
P Scottish thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
W GYH(T) Thread UPO 1
Ninja_Stoker The "your name here" thread Diamond Lil's 205
SONAR-BENDER The crap journalism thread. Diamond Lil's 12
BillyNoMates RR Members phot thread (Only pics you've taken yourself) Diamond Lil's 1465
soleil Who cooked all the pies? (moved thread) Competitions 14
4 Asthma thread again Health & Fitness 3