The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

BillyNoMates

War Hero
"What are you doing - sneaking into my house again, you creepy fucker? "
657161962_1280x720.jpg
"Hello June! I've brought you a big box of spuds. I thought you'd appreciate it. I know I'd appreciate a big box..... "

"Oh for fucks sake! Will you stop turning up unannounced with boxes of random vegetables, thinking that you'll get into me nickers at the drop of a radish"
657161962_1280x720.jpg
"But but June! I love you! Just you wait there! I've got a box of cucumbers and a tin of squirty cream out on your patio... just think of the fun we could be having!"

"Right! That's it! If you don't fuck off back to your own house RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE..... I will phone the police! I've had enough of your weird antics you sad wanker! "
maxresdefault.jpg" Does this mean you won't come back to my place to listen to all the tape recordings that I've made of you going to the toilet over the past eight months then? "

"Very well then, I do this for love! Go ahead - call the police! You can even use my phone.... but before they come to arrest me, can I but ask for one favour?"
de9528daccf0b7a906714fc635b2a94f.jpg
"Anything to get rid of you once and for all.... fuckin' pervert..."

"Would you mind awfully if I stepped into your utility room and sniffed the inside of your washing machine?"
hqdefault.jpg

Sumo

War Hero
"What are you doing - sneaking into my house again, you creepy ******? "
View attachment 45623
"Hello June! I've brought you a big box of spuds. I thought you'd appreciate it. I know I'd appreciate a big box..... "

"Oh for fucks sake! Will you stop turning up unannounced with boxes of random vegetables, thinking that you'll get into me nickers at the drop of a radish"
View attachment 45634
"But but June! I love you! Just you wait there! I've got a box of cucumbers and a tin of squirty cream out on your patio... just think of the fun we could be having!"

"Right! That's it! If you don't **** off back to your own house RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE..... I will phone the police! I've had enough of your weird antics you sad ******! "
View attachment 45635" Does this mean you won't come back to my place to listen to all the tape recordings that I've made of you going to the toilet over the past eight months then? "

"Very well then, I do this for love! Go ahead - call the police! You can even use my phone.... but before they come to arrest me, can I but ask for one favour?"
View attachment 45636
"Anything to get rid of you once and for all.... fuckin' pervert..."

"Would you mind awfully if I stepped into your utility room and sniffed the inside of your washing machine?"
View attachment 45637
@BillyNoMates does your misses know you fancy you next door neighbor and even worse you now work for SunLife?