The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Not content with forever bigging it up about their Me Me visit(s) to Buck House et al a mixed shoal of luvvies/celebs are now fessing up with their black cat dits of gizzits robbed therefrom :ROLL:

No need to read the full story, just one from Stephen Fry is more than sufficient:

<<... Buckingham Palace was just one of the high-profile locations in which the comedian and writer - a friend of the Prince of Wales - says he took cocaine. In his memoir More Fool Me, he says he took the drug in several other royal palaces, as well as the House of Lords, House of Commons and BBC Television Centre.

He wrote: "I have brought, you might say, gorgeous palaces, noble properties and elegant honest establishments into squalid disrepute."**...>>

**Insert 'by my mere attendance' would have been more than sufficient.

As apologies are the Order Of the Day: S. Fry Esq and any others offended by this post - I am truly sorry,

it should have been submitted to the "Things that irritate me" Thread.

QC @huwshpis debriefs @slim following his unsuccessful RR ban appeal

1571185700046.png

Brief - Awfully bad news, shippers, but the Moderator you upset has the Train Set owners under his thumb.

Appellant - Any Good News?

Brief - Yes, his appeal has also failed so @Sumo joins you here tomorrow & he's gagging for a game of Uckers!

...With apologies to Giles

huwshpis

War Hero
QC @huwshpis debriefs @slim following his unsuccessful RR ban appeal

View attachment 44128

Brief - Awfully bad news, shippers, but the Moderator you upset has the Train Set owners under his thumb.

Appellant - Any Good News?

Brief - Yes, his appeal has also failed so @Sumo joins you here tomorrow & he's gagging for a game of Uckers!

...With apologies to Giles
Sorry, Bob, that lawyer can't be me, I wear sponge-bag trousers :)