The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Seems something's never change. Being what is apparently a PSOF, know all fuck all's were not all that popular in my day either.....:)

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ah. Jack black humour. That’s what I miss. Wasted on today’s generation
Really? That's just a joke you can find on the Internet anytime. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but black humour was telling jokes about your best mate's missing leg, eye, arm etc. Or about the friend you've just lost. Not frigging pussy jokes.

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Really? That's just a joke you can find on the Internet anytime. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but black humour was telling jokes about your best mate's missing leg, eye, arm etc. Or about the friend you've just lost. Not frigging pussy jokes.
I wouldn’t necessarily call the Thomas Cook meme a”pussy joke”, as a shed load of people have lost their livelihoods as a result of it going tits up. And the travelling public are unlikely to get all their money back, irrespective of any recovery operation. So, it is sad. Not strictly black as you have stated, as it’s absent amputations, mutilations, or, indeed, suicides. As yet. So the wrong choice of phrase on my part.
Anyhoo, I’ve no doubt normal viewing will resume shortly. And I’m back to viewing BNM’s appreciation posts. A much better waste of my time.

Of course.......honest sp the rain has been biblical , as York sits on 2 rivers we are expecting floods when all the stuff that has landed on the Dales/N York moors arrives later on.
Visited, in the past, York often. So shorts and flip flops to have a pint on the river side at the King's Arms....socks not required....:)