The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Sumo

War Hero
Corbyn, looked at Abbot chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a £1,000 note out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Abbot shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten £100 notes out of the window and make ten people very happy" Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot, “Such big-shots back there. I could throw both of them out of the window and make millions of people very happy!"

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Will be at the submarine museum this Saturday with b-i-l from Oz, who wants to have a shufty.
Do us old flatulence afflicted ex smelly buggers get any discount?
Last time I was down Dolphin, I was a VM.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Back a while there was a discount if you were an SA member but you had to enter through the dockyard end. It's worth a phone call to check.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Eh? We've got to swim across like it's Operation Awkward?
My mate is clocking close to 70 and I wouldn't like him to drown on his very last visit to the old country.
We'll just go in over the back fence.... done that a few times. Better still - I could tell the QM we're there for a wet S. E. T. T. requal.
That might work.

Sumo

War Hero
Eh? We've got to swim across like it's Operation Awkward?
My mate is clocking close to 70 and I wouldn't like him to drown on his very last visit to the old country.
We'll just go in over the back fence.... done that a few times. Better still - I could tell the QM we're there for a wet S. E. T. T. requal.
That might work.
QM bucket of water on ye head

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's something to do with the ticket machine set up, they may have sorted it now. It was a good discount which covered a group of four (with one being an SA member) but it all could have changed.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Will be at the submarine museum this Saturday with b-i-l from Oz, who wants to have a shufty.
Do us old flatulence afflicted ex smelly buggers get any discount?
Last time I was down Dolphin, I was a VM.
I was there a couple of weeks ago. No discount, but the ticket is valid for a year, so you can get your money's worth........

The shop is utter crap now too, unless you are a tiny kid. Such a shame.