The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

After you'd failed that, what next? RAF Regiment? Even you should be able to get the barrier up, barrier down sequence right after a lot of practice.
No I feel I'm more use to the armed forces in my home, then the RAF Regiment. WTF do they do? I know a RAF Regiment gunner and I'm probably more fitter then the useless cunt.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
A local policeman told me he was patrolling at pub closing time when he heard the murmur of voices coming from an alleyway behind a pub, he investigated and by the light of his torch saw a young man bent over a dustbin with his trousers down and an older man pushing two fingers up the young man's backside! When challenged the older man said "It's OK officer, he drank too much cider and the best cure is to make him sick. The policeman said shouldn't you be pushing your fingers down his throat? The the man smiled, nodded and said, " Yes, in a minute".

skyvet

GCM
If Mick Jagger became a sheep farmer in the wilds of Scotland, and he saw one of the local yobs bonking one of his sheep, would he be likely to call out "Hey, McCloud, get offa my ewe"?

That is all (awaiting groans!)

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Mmmm.....I take it you have never heard the expression "whinging poms"? :)

Whinging pom' is an expression often used by New Zealanders. It refers, of course, to a complaining English person. If someone is annoying someone else with their moaning, they'll be told to stop acting like a pom.

Frequently used by Ausies too....
Yes. My company is engulfed by Ozzie’s. So I hear it most days. As I’m a Jock it tends to bounce off me these days. No offence to those of us who have adopted Oz as their new home was intended.
It’s a great country; beautiful in fact. Just full of Ozzie’s sadly.