The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Sumo

War Hero
Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on a park bench one morning.
The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.
The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.
The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy...level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."
So, on the way home the 80-year-old stopped at the bakery.
As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help.
He said, "Do you have any rye bread?"
She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"
He said, "I want 5 loaves."
She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."
He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this, and I don’t
I have Dutch Donker bread, heavy on the Rye, wounder where the umph was coming from?

Can't stand the stuff, I find it sickly sweet. I'm used to be a Young's drinker, now heavily into Gosling's Black Seal and the odd glass of wine.
Gosling's Black Seal.....has been my rum of choice since I emigrated to Canada..... Wood's not being available In Canada/USA.....In addition, being a sofisticated retired spo, the odd glass of quality red has been known to pass my lips......isn't retirement the fuckin bizz.........:)

Sumo

War Hero
Gosling's Black Seal.....has been my rum of choice since I emigrated to Canada..... Wood's not being available In Canada/USA.....In addition, being a sofisticated retired spo, the odd glass of quality red has been known to pass my lips......isn't retirement the fuckin bizz.........:)
Life's to short to waste on poor quality wine and other alcoholic drinks.

Dusty70

Lantern Swinger
My father's rum of choice. He'd start off on the Woods at 11:00 then migrate onto ths:
I have just bought a bottle so will give update on my view

My son was in the mob for 5 years (RO) so we always have a tot together when we meet up and my Pussers has nearly all gone .......................sob

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer

My son was in the mob for 5 years (RO) so we always have a tot together when we meet up and my Pussers has nearly all gone .......................sob
Enjoy Dusty.
As lthough, drinking pints of Rattler with 125 chasers seems to make your afternoon disappear!

skyvet

GCM

There was a bloke on the BBC show "Flog it" recently, whom had bought a gallon flagon of original pussers from Gib when the tot was abolished in 1970. The flagon was exactly as I remembered it, complete with the wicker basket protection, all in excellent condition and intact. If I remember correctly, he sold it at auction of almost £900! Bargain!
That is all .............

Stirlin

War Hero
Life of bloody Riley.
-