The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Sumo

War Hero
When I fell over in the woods last summer, Theatres in the woods, people came to my aid?
I told them I'm ok and struggled up myself?
Am I young?
funny fall over.jpg

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Heads up!

I have put myself back in the jobs market (bored stupid), and have just passed the first 983 "pre-interview-interview" sections of my application to work for The Royal Mail............in the complaints department.

Therefore, if I eventually achieve this lofty goal and get to put on a set of headphones with which to listen to people complaining about non-delivery of parcels/packages/high value items which they then must collect from the depot, and they're not happy about it......please stand by, especially if you are in the Plymouth area of Royal Mails responsibility.

It's a role I was born to do.

You've all been warned.

The undelivered items will have your home address on them.

Billy

Last edited:

Sumo

War Hero
Heads up!

I have put myself back in the jobs market (bored stupid), and have just passed the first 983 "pre-interview-interview" sections of my application to work for The Royal Mail............in the complaints department.

Therefore, if I eventually achieve this lofty goal and get to put on a set of headphones with which to listen to people complaining about non-delivery of parcels/packages/high value items which they then must collect from the depot, and they're not happy about it......please stand by, especially if you are in the Plymouth area of Royal Mails responsibility.

You've all been warned.

Billy
One of my ex neighbours, ex crab, went to work for post office when he retired, he said he was paid more from them for less hours than when he work for NHS.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
"Hello? It clearly stated on the package that's just been delivered, *Photographs-Do not bend! *"

"Oh yes they do - if you really get your folding technique right before shoving it through the letterbox.... have a nice day! "

cbeebiesradio_postmanpat_sds_bernietheparrot_index_1024_576.jpg

Stirlin

War Hero
Heads up!

You've all been warned.

Billy
Go Billy.