The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

guns1969

War Hero
Sodding hell @guns1969 get well soooooonn
@Sumo, I wish I could mate, problem is I've been like shit since I got medically retired in 2006, and the people who know more than I, assure me that there is no way I will ever get over my probs. I'm still breathing, talking and just about walking, and a far sight better off than a hell of a lot of people are. I take it as it comes.

On another note, it's 50 years ago this month that I signed on, where has all the time gone ?

Sumo

War Hero
@Sumo, I wish I could mate, problem is I've been like shit since I got medically retired in 2006, and the people who know more than I, assure me that there is no way I will ever get over my probs. I'm still breathing, talking and just about walking, and a far sight better off than a hell of a lot of people are. I take it as it comes.

On another note, it's 50 years ago this month that I signed on, where has all the time gone ?
Down your kneck and out your willy, leaving the occasional head ache behind.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

It'll be 46 years for me this November :oops:

Sumo

War Hero
My grandsons have those bikes, called balance bikes and makes it easier for them when they get proper bikes. Little twats don't half shift on them as well! :)
Also know as the silent assassins, as the little twats (darling Grandchildren) take your legs out, followed by them laughing, look at grandad he's like a tortoise on his back, he can't get up, I am sure my kids put them up to it?

Asasioun

Badgeman
OK boffins, answers on a postage stamp.
How /why?

Physics... Better known as different lengths of string.

The different lengths will be chosen on purpose so that they have overlapping oscillations.

A.k.a 1 piece of string is twice as long as another, so the short one swings twice for every one swing of the long one, so every couple of swings, they are in time, the rest of the time they aren't.

Looks funky though...

Sent using Tapatalk