The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

taffscrivs

War Hero
There are plenty of unhygenic actions in the food and catering world.
Why do those arty farty Michelin starred chefs wipe around their creation on a plate with a dishcloth that's been hanging off their apron strings and dangling by their arse? Dirty bastards!

In my days as a beat walking plod (a rarity these days), popping in to a cafe, eatery etc on the beat for a cuppa tended to educate one. Some of the kitchens were minging, as were some of the practices by staff. Remember being moved to a city centre beat one night shift and was taken in to a rather posh fish restaurant by the regular beat cop for a cuppa. They had a night watchman, who took us through to the kitchen. Overflowing garbage bins, dirty counter tops, cooking utensils etc. If only the plebs who paid Maga spondolies for their fancy meals could see the kitchen. Makes you think twice about eating out even today......;)

taffscrivs

War Hero
Apparently a local restaurant owner has been fined for employing an illegal immigrant worker.
When interviewed the worker said he had comfortable accomodation and washing facilities.
He was sleeping in the airing cupboard on the tablecloths and napkins and using the washing up sink as a bath!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Dear sirloin,
I am writhing writing today tomorrow to see if you to be there to work on the project and if you can get back from me please let me know what time is good to get it back into my head office as well as my Huawei is going to be chuffed and my wife is sick so I'll have to spend weeks looking at empty properties this afternoon and next Tuesday or Thursday next month would suit you best?

(Sent from my Huawei using a music bag with a barbecue)

Sumo

War Hero
Dear sirloin,
I am writhing writing today tomorrow to see if you to be there to work on the project and if you can get back from me please let me know what time is good to get it back into my head office as well as my Huawei is going to be chuffed and my wife is sick so I'll have to spend weeks looking at empty properties this afternoon and next Tuesday or Thursday next month would suit you best?

Friday most end of weeks

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Ballista thistle isn't howling myself phone wouldn't say chewers if I justice picked random shit from the line of automatically generated work and phrase above-mentioned the keyboardist that I am using to type this.

Billy said that

Sumo

War Hero
Ballista thistle isn't howling myself phone wouldn't say chewers if I justice picked random shit from the line of automatically generated work and phrase above-mentioned the keyboardist that I am using to type this.

Billy said that
@BillyNoMates you need an Holiday, I hear Australia is OK. don't tell them you have any gadgets made in China.

Stirlin

War Hero
Dear sirloin,

What have I dun to upset you ?.