The Random Thread of Bollocks (NSFW)

Topstop

War Hero
If you look closely, the Skoda Fabia is a VW Golf with a different badge, the dashboards are identical, not surprising since VW own Skoda :)
Polo but I'll let you off this time. On my fourth. this was my third. Fast but couldn't keep up with a Ferrari and a Lambo on the A3 near Horndean a few years back.

1405020466386.jpg

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
what if the landlord does a sneaky and puts them out as freebies on the bar in a bowl, your pissed you know you will be tempted ? ;)
I wouldn't eat anything that anyone had put on a bar for free. Blokes never wash their hands after they've been for a piss.

Sumo

War Hero
I wouldn't eat anything that anyone had put on a bar for free. Blokes never wash their hands after they've been for a piss.
sawn a program that looked at that sort of stuff, they analysed a bar peanut bowl and found 17 + different urine samples, a place I used in barrow used to put them in a bottle so you had to empty them on to your hand?

Ballistic

War Hero
Landlady in my local puts cheese and mini crackers on the bar on Sunday lunchtime.
I always make sure I'm the first to sample them - as soon as anyone else sticks their mitts in there I'm done...
...especially when children start slobbering over the goodies :eek: